My boyfriend is the killer?! (Yaoi~ Smut~ Horror~)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Linklover11

Original poster
Okay so this is an investigator x killer yaoi rp..if you're interested then please pm me~

Well, I was thinking that the two meet in like a coffee shop because a serial killer(guess who) has been running rampant but he's killing people like adulterers and perverts and just general scum. And so the criminal journalist has been running himself rampant trying to figure out who this guy is and his boss finally makes him go and take a break, so he ends up at the coffee shop where the killer just so happens to be stalking his next victim.

And so he ends up spilling the killer's drink or something that would pull him into a conversation or something with the killer, who's just like 'Yeah, sure, great' or something else because the person he's been following is leaving.

But then they meet again later and maybe the journalist walks him home 'Cause it isn't safe for someone so cute to be walking alone at night with a killer on the loose' and the killer is just amused and humors the journalist cause, hey, he's cute.

And so eventually the two start dating and the journalist kinda relaxes a little cause he really really likes the guy and it gets to the point where he's gonna tell the killer that he loves him

but then the killer is late for the date the journalist has planned and he goes home all dejected and upset

but then like in the middle of the night, the killer shows up at the journalist's door all bloody and like actually really badly hurt like to the point that he's about to pass out.

so the journalist takes care of him and the killer ends up telling him everything.

And so the journalist is just like 'fuck what do I do now?' cause he doesn't want to lose the killer and he doesn't want to send him to jail.

@Linklover11 Just a couple questions, is this strictly human, when can we start, and can we be friends because any jeff the killer fan is my friend

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hehe well let me answers those questions for you then~ <3

1 If you'd like something other than human than that's fine by me!

2) We can start whenever you would like to!

3) Of course we can be friends, I haven't made any here yet..so that'd be wonderful! ^w^

P.s Jeff the killer rocks~ <3

Last edited by a moderator:
@Linklover11 sorry i fell asleep... I dont have a post preference just as long as i can reply a decent amount to it, and yes character sheets are appreciated

@Linklover11 Interesting plot. I would love to do this with you, but i was thinking of using my forensic psychologist or lawyer for this instead of a journalist, if you agree on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.