My Birds Chirp Dubstep

• Thread starter Explicit Escritoire
  • Start date
E

Explicit Escritoire

Original poster
So, I went to take the trash out a few days ago, and on the way back I heard some birds chirping. I decided to sit on the porch and listen to them, which is generally unlike me. I noticed something a little strange, that the birds seemed to be chirping in strange patterns. When I paid really close attention, I realized that some of the combinations of chirps sounded like they'd make pretty good drops for a dubstep single. So, the birds around my house make dubstep.

Have any animals that make really strange noises or a combination of noises that interest you?

I think it's hilarious when the cats start talking to each other. o__o The weird mews, growls, and chirps they make. Or even MORE amusing when one of them starts mewing at me or Gibs and we mew back. We have now idea what we're saying in Cat, but damned if we can't hold a conversation.

I used to talk to my cats about world domination :D evey time I thought of a terrible idea she'd paw my face. Or at least, that's what I assumed her pawing my face meant.