1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

My Best Lie...

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Livid Lies, Nov 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ...Is Livid.
    But you can call me Lividly. Or Liv. Or Double-L. Or LL. Or L. Or anything you can possibly conceive of.

...Is That I'm Friendly.
    Because I'm a white liar. But not a whitelighter. Either way, my intentions are usually pure, but you may find me brusque.

...Is That I'm Some Kind of Roleplayer.
    I'm not sure what kind I am, so if I say I am something, then I may be not, and if I say I'm not, I very well may be.

...Is Hello.
    After all, who knows what kinds of people come flocking at the first sign of a greeting?

...Is Begging For Roleplay.
    Because I'm not.
    No. Really.
    That's not why I'm here.
    For real.
    Yeah.
    No.

...Is My Character.
    Yes, I have one. In my long-winded resume. With a long-winded bio. Because I'm very long-winded.
    You'll find this about me often. I'm sure.

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  2. Welcome to Iwaku @Livid Lies iwaku is please you're here, if you have any question feel free to tag me or any of the
    Community volunteers and/or staff :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.