Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Intro
hello I'm Jessica Now a little information about me about me I'm 29 dyslexic but I do my I'm still looking for a band roleplay The Band list of groups my OC would have love interests for but if you don't see any you like tell me some you do and I will gladly put in the work to give you the band you want but please if you message me to stick to it because I have had a few people start talking with me about plot and ideas then just disappear so if that’s what your going to do please don’t message me

Rules & Information

Grammar and style;
Grammar and spelling isn't an issue as long as I know that your trying to say we should be fine but I will not except one liners I RP in third person and paragraph form only I can't deal with one-liners any more but I will not except novel style either I just can't match that I can do 400 to 500 per side but if you write more that's fine just understand I may not match your length but I will do my very best to try also know that with dyslexic so if your looking for perfect grammar I’m not your girl I do have discord if you want to talk there just let me know otherwise I mainly rp over email.

Love interests and Other Character;
I don't mind having outside characters and or multiple love interests cause I love drama and all the fun things that come with it so feel free to add any twist and turn you want and I'll help you come up with ideas as well if you want to run things by me

Smuts and other things;
I’m more than willing to smut and other adult themes like violence, gore, death, etc as well and really I have almost no limits but I WILL NOT do any Pedophilia bestiality necrophilia insets or extreme age gaps and scat other then that I have no other limits but if you have any kinks or other controversial mature things such as rape or abuse we can talk about it not much makes me uncomfortable all pairings are fine myself I too mostly MxF pairings but I'm fine doing MxM or FxF for others

messages and Replies;
please take your time there is no need to send rushed replies I will not bother you about it I'm on all the time I know most others have busy lives so I will give you a week before asking about replies all I ask is that you give me the same treatment I have a one-year-old daughter and a part-time job but I will try to reply at least once a day if not more but I do have busy days.

Attitude and Fairness;
Keep things fair make sure that both sides and if I'm doing something on your side of the rp that you don't think works for the idea you have in mind for the plot on your end tell me I will be happy to talk and adjust things to something you find is more of what you had in mind I do this for fun and I want my partner to have fun as well.

Terminating an RP;
If you no longer wish to roleplay with me then please tell me don't just ignore me I find it rather rude cause if I have to stop the rp I will let you know.

Everything Else;
I don’t mind doing more than one roleplay at a time I don’t mind if you just want to talk on the sidelines or in another message in fact I encourage outside talks and getting to know my partners making new friends and expanding my horizons in the rp world if you see anything you like email me with the password in the subject of the email will be your favorite color and animal
[email protected].

The Band list of groups but if you don't see any you like tell me some you do odds are I may know it if it's a rock band and I will gladly put in the work to give you the band you want I love learning about bands or one of the typical rock bands please talk to me however if you rather do a celeb roleplay I will be happy to look up the celeb you want if you are willing to do a band rp on my side I hope I have explained everything well and if you have any further questions feel free to ask

Asking Alexandria
Escape the fate
Bullet For My Valentine
Disturbed
Bring me the horizon
Avenged 7 fold
Tokio Hotel
HIM
The 69 Eyes
Pierce The Veil
Sleeping with sirens
Falling In Reverse