• Please God no.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shas'Ui

Original poster
Hiya guys! Forum lurker and avid boondoggler Shas here, bringing you the latest in horrible ideas since 1993. Though I don't post around here often, every now and then something happens that I just ~have~ to dig my claws into; this something just so happens to be the closed-forum system dearest Mistress Diana has implemented.

Now, I know what a lot of you are thinking--
"Now that Iwaku is a closed forum, it kinda feels like we're inside a cage to keep others out."
And I entirely agree, there's definitely a cage-ish theme going on here.

But it's not cage-y enough.

We need to get cagier.

We need to get Cage-ier.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fd670196e666bbc5681a43e5a7f78307.png
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I understand your fears. "I've been at Iwaku for a long time, and I don't think that I can withstand this sensual amount of Nicolas Cage invading my senses every time I come to get my funk on." For those of you with this complaint, my only suggestion is closing your eyes, taking a deep breathe, and breaking out of your inner cage.

833dbc0440c1e5fda3dc57ea3c69a247.png

I've spent most of my lurking life on Iwaku without the sensual gaze of the Cage giving me inspiration to RP my very best-- but after he entered my life, I lost the desire to ever go back. My question now is simple:

Who of you are willing to join me in this ascended state?

Who among you are willing to accept this new, renovated Iwaku?

Let us bring our voices together; together, we can get the gods of Iwaku to hear our cry, and we can truly make Iwaku beautiful.

Orange colored avatar names should be for donating members or something. Orange is way to cool a color to be a throwaway.

Reactions: Jorick
Nah, nah. >__> Naaahhh. Trust me, my life is Cage-y enough as is. Can't cage the Cage. :heart:

Too Cage-y for a weakling like me. Cannot handle it.

I agree with this movement! :3

I LOVE NIC CAGE.

I AM ON BOARD WITH THIS.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Cage up everyone! >:3

• Bucket of Rainbows
You'll never take me alive!

So I guess you've already won since I'm gonna go kill myself for the night now...
Success! The Cage Operation is a go!

Here's what we should really do; my plan for Iwaku's greatness:

The Toellner Reforms
Stage 1: The Purge
  • Systematically look over all accounts, deleting any that have had no activity in the past year.
  • Use a network of informants and past experiences to assemble a list of any "trouble members" and put them on watch or ban them outright.
  • Create the new Moderation position of Censor; who's job is to categorize all members in terms of cooperativeness and obedience to the new Iwaku regime.
  • This person is also responsible for monitoring any negative activities and reporting them to the appropriate executive powers.
  • All remaining members will be ranked on a 5 tier system, Teir 1 being moderators and Teir 5 being the plebs who simply comply with the rules.
  • The site's primary background should be set to Teal Owl, members must achieve Tier 2 to have options.
  • All member avatars and signature privileges will be taken away, only members at or above Tier 2 may have the right to them.
  • All signatures must comply to strict sizing an content regulations.
  • Forum rules must be re-adjusted in accordance with the rest of the Toellner reforms.
Stage 2: Reconstruction
  • The organisation of the moderation staff will be severely reorganized:
    • The top position will be the Viceroy, which will be granted to Diana out of recognition for her past services and her contributions to the pre-reform Iwaku.
    • The position of Viceroy will be held for only one year before a new election is held by the Triumvirate.
    • Viceroy has the power to make any and all decisions regarding Iwaku unless the Triumvirate holds a 3/3 vote against said decision.
    • Beneath the Viceroy is the Triumvirate, a trio of Admins that oversee the daily operations of the site.
    • Triumvirate positions are held for life, but can be resigned from, or left if one member is ascended to the position of Viceroy.
    • Beneath the Triumvirate is the High Council; 10 moderators with varying duties and roles. The high council can overturn any Triumvirate decisions with a majority vote, and any Viceroy decisions with a 4/5ths vote.
    • Positions within the High Council are as follows;
      • Three moderators responsible for the supervision of the roleplaying portions of the site.
      • Three responsible for the content and off-topic portions of the site.
      • The previously mentioned position of Censor.
      • Aedile, responsible for all site updates and additions.
      • Rationalis, responsible for the daily upkeep of the website, management of the donation funds, and any advertisements.
      • Tribune, responsible for the judgement of member activity and the administation of bans, as well as the management of the Inquisitors.
    • Below all other positions are the Inquisitors, responsible for monitoring their peers and being the eyes and ears for the higher positions.
  • Re-wording of all descriptions, titles, and deliting any unneeded or unnecessary aspects of the site will also happen at this time.

I have created a monster and I regret nothing.

Someone help, my first sarcastic shitpost has gone far out of control and I can't Cage it in.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I have created a monster and I regret nothing.
You didn't create a monster. :P

You just a fed a monster more vile and sinister than your greatest imagination can create.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.