My attempt at the 'Furry' genre...

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spurned Retreat

Original poster
Let it not be said that I did not try this, and the idea of making a wolfman slice of life is quite intriguing to me. In short, I'm looking for one or more partners to construct a whole pack/tribal society surrounding either wolfmen or werewolves. I shall keep things pretty brief here, but feel free to ask any question you wish when you apply. First, it will be action and familial links, and not romance or drama that will spur this project on. I want a good foundation for which we will be able to play any scenario we want. You want your love story? Fine, but you will have to work hard with me to first get here. You want horror? It's fine as well, but the same conditions apply.

I don't mind gore, violence, explicit language or whether your character likes males or females better, I just want to feel like these character and world could truly exist. Will you try it with me? Do know that a fairly high number of word counts and effort is needed, so don't enter this on a whim, please, as you will be half of the brain behind the operation!

I would love to do this with you if you are still interested. Pm me =D

Status
Not open for further replies.