MxM

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

::Tsubasa::

Original poster
Greetings,

Recently, I'm craving to do an rp where my character is a sadist and quite possessive, so I thought up this plot. I hope whoever joins later can contribute to the plot to make it more interesting.

My fav. pairing: best friend x best friend (other parings are ok as well)

Setting: high school (preferably) or a work place of some sort

Plot: YC and character MC are friends and have known each other since childhood. Despite knowing MC is gay, YC doesn't treat MC any differently. Eventually, MC develops feeling for YC. However, MC knows YC wouldn't accept such a change going from friendship to lovers all of a sudden and besides YC is hetero to begin with, so MC decides to remain good friend with YC and waits for the right time to confess his feelings. That doesn't mean MC would stay quiet and wait patiently, he may have to do some extra work to speed things up, especially when YC keeps asking for love advice and dating tips whenever he has new girlfriend.

MC is a seme, so I'm looking for ... 'you know who' 8D But if you're interested in playing seme, I don't mind switching~~

Few things to note:
- No one-liners/god-modding/controlling others' character
- I know we're all busy in rl so I don't mind the wait (be it days or weeks but not months lol); however, if you decide to drop the rp, please let me know. I don't want to sit there and wait foreverrr~
- That's all I'm asking for \(^.^ )/

If interested, PM me or reply below this post v.v

Thanks!

I would be happy to do this with you! ^^ (really really really would love to!)

This sounds fun! I'd love too! :)

If you are still looking for a partner, I'd be willing to roleplay it with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.