Status
Not open for further replies.
Dylan schmid
Dylan o'brien
Logan lerman
Asa butterfield*
Robbie Kay
Charlie Rowe*

the ones with * are my current crushes and I'm dying to use one as a character. I would have put up pictures but I'm on my phone and it's hard for me to do that

@evanallmighty Ah, I'd love to use Dylan O'brien as a face-claim. Would it be cool if our twins were based off his looks?

Yeah that's fine hey that's what the list is for right? Lol anyway what else do we need now? And I'll be off and on for a while It's my turn to clean the family car

@evanallmighty I feel like we have almost everything, and yeah I'll be off and on too. Oh one thing I was thinking about, what if since they're twins their later abuser or their father branded their names on them somewhere to always tell them apart?? We don't have to include that, just a thought lol

Fine with me lol I'm ready when you are then

Cool, I'll start up the thread and link you

Hi, there's a few things I want to do, all MxM. They're all up for tweaking and such, I just want to do some kind of variation of them!

Beautiful Disaster
I don't have a totally laid out plot for this yet, but it's about two characters who are boyfriends. The kicker is that it's a mutually abusive relationship, neither person is healthy for the other - they fight, they take out their anger and frustrations on one another and there's a hell of a lot of it, they're aggressively jealous and possessive, even when they have sex (which is sometimes not completely consensual) it ends in dark bruises and bite marks, looking more like the result of a brawl than love making. But in the wake of the screaming and violence, they make up, promising it won't happen again, they'll get better, they're sorry, etc. Their close ones sincerely worry about them and encourage them to get help or break up. But they don't, though deep down, they know this toxic cycle is too dangerous to go on forever.

Also interested in:
Prostitute x Police Officer
Prostitute x Customer
Teacher x Student
Twin x Twin
Brother x Brother
Slave x Slave
Owner x Inuboy or Neko
I was interested in either the prostitute x police officer, prostitue x customer, or owner x neko. Let me know whichever one you want out of the three. I'm fine with any. Lol FYI I'm only good at submissive characters so I hope that's not a problem.

Just thought I'd give this a little bump while I work on replies~

Hi there! I was just curious if there was anything on your list that you would be dying to do. They all sound interesting to me. Just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.