2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance, Yaoi, Fantasy, Historical, Modern, Horror; anything really, I'll try my hand at something once.
I'm in the mood for some MxM and I have a few plot idea's in mind.

What I'm looking for is a partner(s) who is willing to play Seme's to my Ukes. It's been a while since I played a Uke so I am craving that.

I am willing to double with a person; have two roleplays, one with my seme and your uke and the other with your seme and my uke. I'm willing to do more then one thread with one person. If I like your style of writing I will most likely bother you for other threads or even possibly make a group for the two of us to work in and keep all of our stuff archived. So if your fine with being bombarded by a bunch of plots maybe once or more a day and starting various plots, then I will love you.

I could go ahead and list all of my requirements, but I already have them listed in a blog entry so I will just link that instead.
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-blog-entry/rules-for-roleplaying.4480/

But yeah, I'm in the mood for a lot of Yaoi so, please don't be afraid to post here if your interested, or even PM me.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Reactions: DapperDansMan
Still accepting~

I'd be interested in roleplaying with you! ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Lawkheart
Send me a PM ^-^

I have room for one more person. So just let me know anyone else who is interested.

I could use another partner! I'm pretty flexible about things, so I'd love if you could send me a PM uvu

Okay I'll PM you then

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.