3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
YAOI, romance, magical/supernatural,action-adventure, occasionally I will do horror, Dystopian, fantasy, medieval,
City: Hong Kiat {Pictures}
bb2799828deb23b88f778d23c174af0bb2fd826b.jpg

city.jpg

cloud_atlas_neo_seoul.png

tumblr_mcznjpAHVo1rxvu2y.jpg

110814_ES_Sherman_base.jpg

neo_seoul_for_cloud_atlas_by_emanshiu-d7o8v0b.jpg

medium.jpg
Hong Kiat, a giant city in a very futuristic Korea, flourishing with extremely advanced technology, no longer burdened with having to do menial tasks day in and day out, why would you be burdened? If you had the money to afford Dollies. Dollies, manufactured toys that the very rich and powerful in pretty much every aspect of their lives. There are Dollies that are specifically designed for simple chores and tasks, the 'C-Versions.' There are Dollies for entertainment, the 'E-Versions.' Dollies that actually help up with manufacturing other things, the 'M-Versions.' Dollies who work as servers at stores, malls, or in restaurants known as the 'S-Versions.'There are even Dollies designed for people who long companionship, the 'F-Versions.' As well as pleasure Dollies, who serve to fill people's sexual desires known as the 'P-Versions,' and many more different kinds.

Each version, each Dollie designed uniquely to serve their masters or mistresses. They bleed, the eat(though not what normal humans would, sleep, pretty much anything that a normal human being does except for one thing... They aren't suppose to feel anything. Although they might be designed to replicate the expressions when receiving pleasure like P-Versions or F-Versions because they are designed to do so so that their owners can have the 'complete experience' they aren't suppose to feel
anything other than what they are programmed to feel.

MC is a Dollie, a P-Version, however there was a mix up in the system and MC was placed in a fast-food chain restaurant as an S-Version. The Dollies there, although they are not P-Versions, get treated rather roughly, and are suppose to just take it. One slip up could mean their lives, the silver steel collars they are forced to wear around their necks planted with a very small device that could be triggered and explode, killing the Dollie in the process. No act of defiance is tolerated in Hong Kiat, or any city for that matter, but the city that started the industry of Dollies is very ruthless and very intolerant. It is obey, or be punished, thorough and harshly.

MC has always been different however, knowing that he never fit in with the S-Version's, and not just because he was a P-Version... But because he could actually feelsomething, and no not just what programmers wanted him to feel. He was an anomaly, or so he thought, thinking he was the only one who actually had some conscious... But he was wrong, so wrong, it was just that he was the first one ever to step out of line.

The Union, the only rebellion against the harsh government in the futuristic Korea plaguing cities like Hong Kiat that very openly opposes them and what they do to lower class citizens, casting them into the very run down parts to let them barely scrape by and fight each other for scraps.. And what they are making, Dollies, wanting to free them from such an awful lifeless life, being treated cruelly by their owners and customers. YC is the leader of the Union. He absolutely despises the government and wants them destroyed and a more tolerant, forgiving, nurturing, and kind rule established. Someone who would care and look out for all the citizens, not just one class... And not create mindless, unfeeling drones... And YC will stop at nothing to accomplish this.

Our characters meet when YC plans to ambush and raid multiple chain restaurants, destroying them in the process as well as with the small factories connected to them that create new S-Versions. YC happens to raid MC's restaurant, the main, and largest famous of chain restaurants in Hong Kiat. MC is sent to serve YC's table with his assigned teammates to his raid group, pretending to be regular customers when YC witnesses the first act of defiance from a Dollie ever... From MC, and YC knows that he just has to have MC, for the rebellion... And for himself.

INFORMATION:

1) Now that you have read the storyline, I'd like to share what I want in a partner! I would like a third person, descriptive rp partner. 2 paragraphs per reply is what I'd really like at least, I'd rather not drop to one, though I do understand a lack of inspiration at times, I do not want pages of one paragraph posts. Under no circumstance are you to post one liners! That is a big no-no! I really want this to be a descriptive rp as this futuristic world can have so much to it, so let your imagination and creativity run wild please! I'd love to hear your ideas! ^.^

2) Please try to have correct punctuation and grammar. I am by no means a 'Grammar Nazi' but I do not want to be deciphering your posts as I am sure you would not like to be deciphering mine either! :)

3) I do not mind using realistic pictures or anime for this, honestly I'm on the edge for either of them, perhaps leaning more towards realistic, but I do love anime so it is really up to my partner what we use! :)

4) I will start the thread and the rp of course. ^.^ Also, I only rp on threads!

5) If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions/ideas or just want to chat OOC, don't hesitate to come to me! I'm a friendly person and I love making new friends and getting to know my rp partners! ^.^ Please tell me if you are getting bored too! Perhaps we can work something out! :)

6) Yes, as it says in the title, I am looking for a seme. My character will most likely be a feisty power bottom who would like an equally feisty and dominant seme, who doesn't like a struggle? ;) However, if you have other side characters, which I think would be really fun, I don't mind them being seke's. ^.^ Though I am only looking for seme and seke roles.

7) Please pm me if you are interested! ^.^​

Last edited:
Still looking!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.