[MxM] Seeking partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Monolith

Original poster
I would prefer it if you contact me though pm instead of leaving a reply here.

INTRODUCTION

I'm new to this site. However, I have many years of experience of many kinds of role-plays. I've been through everything from light smut with focus on a good romantic story with flowers and hearts to rough, violent and dark themed stories. To be honest, I prefer the latter, much due to my love for abusive and harsh characters, both to play and play against.
I'm mainly into MxM, although I don't mind a good FxM once in a while. That's not what I'm looking for right now though. I'm picky when it comes to partners. I'm not looking for the best writer, nor the one with most creativity or experience, but someone that can "meet me" without feeling uncomfortable. I have a rather specific taste.
I can play both top and bottom, and many of the character I've been using over the years have been switches. I do not prefer one over the other, but I do tend to lean towards the bdsm scene and pet play, which also makes it hard to play a good old switch when I want the relationship to build on dominant vs submissive. This is not always the case though, and if you've got some other, good idea on how to build a plot around two male characters, I'm all ears.
I usually don't venture out into the world of futas, furrys and other kind of creatures. The only one I'm comfortable in going up against (not playing) is a neko. I don't have that much experience with them, however. Supernatural creatures like vampires, werewolves, demons etc are cool. Also ghouls, if you're up for that sort of thing.

My writing style will depend on you, I'm afraid. If you write descriptive, long posts with lots of information to go on, I will do my very best to give you the same. I never throw a post together just for the sake of it, and if I have a bad day you can expect nothing from me. I would want you to do the same, it's not fun for anyone to read something that has been forced into existance.
I prefer details though, so multi-para is the normal length for me. Around 3-5 paragraphs per post, sometimes more and sometimes less. I don't do one-liners though, so if you prefer to keep it short and simple I might not be the partner for you.
Plot is an important part of a role play. Even though I prefer sexual role-plays in general, I want a plot to lean against so that the story doesn't get stuck on the way. We should have at least something to go on before we start. And a plot doesn't have to be based on love between the characters, if you're not into that.
I don't do fantasy. Urban fantasy yes, but not high fantasy. I don't write historical either. I can do sci-fi, although I don't have that much experience in that genre. I do mostly modern, real life, bdsm, D/S, kidnapping, abusive relationships etc.

IDEAS AND WISHES

Because of many things, both in and out of my control, I've been playing dominant more than submissive. I'm very comfortable in the role and especially as the more violent kind. I enjoy playing dominant, but I have wish to one day meet someone that would let me sub for them. Of course, if I talk to someone that only sub, I'm okay with that, but you know... one can dream!

Ideas
  • Kidnapping, torture, bondage.
  • Supernatural creature and human, blood, gore, pain.
  • Abusive master and pet (neko or human), power, pleasure control, bondage.
  • University student and teacher, pretty vanilla (or not, depending on your taste).
As mentioned above, I would love to sub sometime!

KINKS

Bondage, pet play, knife play, blood play, gore (in a controlled way, not too much), pleasure control, pain, impact (hitting), non-con (yet again, in a controlled way, not the same as full blown rape), two dominating men and one submissive (and I don't mind playing two characters at once). For more information, contact me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.