MxM Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AmityWall

Original poster
Note: Please only contact by PM. Thank you. I am only looking for a couple partners right now.

Rule Book.
♦️ For replies. I don't mind if you rapid fire, take a day to reply, or a week. I am someone who replies as much as I can to my partner, as I hate to keep them waiting. This always depends on the length, situation, and requirements of each partner.
♦️ For Requirements. My requirements for length are pretty simple. If you write a line, I will accept it as long as I can work with it. I generally prefer the one to two paragraph average range, and I definitely prefer a partner that's not going to go much past that.
♦️ I will not create this story on my own, and you will not create the story on your own. We should be talking about the characters, plot, and such with one another. I want to know if you like it, if you have any questions, if you want to run a massive plot changer with me. I love drama and change in a plot, so never be afraid to add it in! Just maybe let me know, unless you want it to be a surprise.

Wills
♦️ Gender pairings. I will do Male on Male only right now.
♦️ Dom/Sub. I can play a submissive, dominate, or switch type of character. I found I enjoy all three, but be warned that I am still not very skilled with playing a dominate person in bed. Submissive is what I'm used to, and I like switching a bit.
♦️ Genre. Fantasy, Slice of Life, that's pretty much it for favorites. May attempt others based on plot
♦️ Kink. BDSM, master/slave, daddy kink, rough sex are all current favorites. Lots of other little things, and I'm generally okay with trying most things. I am currently in the mood for something less kinky though.

Won'ts
♦️ Genre. I will not play out scifi unless the plot is interesting and really can't be converted to another genre
♦️ Kink. Standard no vore, no toilet play, no permanent damage of any type.

Current Pairing Cravings
Not all the pairings I will play are listed below. Feel free to suggest anything. These are just some of my cravings right now.

Human/Merman
Father/Son
Single Father/Live in Nanny​

Current Plot Ideas
These are some various plots I'm in the mood. Most of these are not mine and were shamelessly borrowed from around the internet. Some of the plots fit into pairings above.

The Nanny
A is a single father with a small child. Left alone following his wife's untimely death (or divorce), the man has to hire a nanny. Since he has a pretty good job, A can afford to hire a good nanny and is specifically looking for a live in.

Blending In
Character A is a member of royalty that was just unsuccessfully assassinated, again. Waking up in the hospital, Character A is informed that they almost died, and for their own safety, the public has been informed that Character A is dead. Now living under a new identity, Character A is being moved away from their life of royalty and into the mundane life of a regular person.

The Canyon
A was just in an accident at sea and finds themselves washed up on the shore of an uncharted island. Exploring, they find themselves captured by the tribe that lives on the island and thrown off a cliff as a sacrifice to their god. A finds themselves miraculously alive, but trapped. Walled in by large cliffs on all sides, they are left with only a small beach and patch of forest, and the massive lake. A soon realizes they aren't alone when they spot B, a merperson who lives in the lake.

• Love
Reactions: Navuso
I'd love to do the live in Nanny, I'd like to play the nanny if that is okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.