MxM Search [Plots inside]

A

Abomination

Original poster
I'm mid 20's so 18+, please. I write two, five-sentence paragraphs ~ eight paragraphs, sometimes more but never less. I do about 60-70% plot, the rest being smut. Usually more on the story side. I write in third person, past tense, but sometimes my brain does glitch and I'll write in present for a second. I'm sorry. I respond in between once every other day or so ~ multiple times a day depending on my life/my mental health. Lately, I've been very bored so it'd be nice to have some people to have a consistent rhythm with. With that being said, I won't push you. However, I do tend to get bored if I don't get a response at least once a week. I like talking ooc but it's not necessary. I'd be open to doing something other than discord - especially because the character limit is annoying to me - but I tend to forget to check things like email.

All plots are MxM because it's my mood. I'm usually not short of ideas so these aren't all of them, but they are in order in how bad I'd like to play them. I'm also all ears for what YOU want to play, so pitch your ideas too. :)

Plots (Written as bad pitches):

1.) (Fantasy) I think it'd be neat to have an RP around two mystical kingdoms where they agreed to marry their royalty off. Character A is a tough guy prince who only agrees to marry because the file he was given was obviously a pretty princess. The day comes and they get married fast, so fast he didn't even hear his princess speak. After the wedding they finally get to talk, and... Character B is a prince too?

I wanna see Character A get weirdly jealous a lot because tons of characters flirt with Character B as they're very pretty. Both men and women alike seem to flirt with him. Character A claims it's because Character B is his property now but down the line they'll eventually admit there are feelings.

Basically it's one long "I'm not gay, but" RP.

2.) (Fantasy) Man (Character A) lives in the forest filled with monsters. He has been guarding the forest for years now, protecting the villages outside of the forest from the beasts.

He wasn't always the guardian. There used to be anther man (Character B) who did it. When the monsters began escaping, they sent Character A to check out what's wrong.

Character B was gone. No sign of him. Character A decided to take his place.

Character A has a pet wolf. He's very loyal. Almost like a person.

That's because he was a person. He used to be the guardian of the forest, but an evil spirit-witch turned him into a wolf and hadn't had plans on changing him back. No personal grudge, just evil witch type shit.

The thing is, the wolf-man falls in love with the new guardian. And so he goes to the evil witch and is like, "Yo, I'll make a bet with you."

And the witch is all, "Haaa, what do you got that I want."

So the deal is: She'll make him human, and he has to make the guardian fall for him back. Thing is, Character B can't tell Character A he was the wolf who used to be the guardian. Which makes things like.. way difficult. Especially since Character A is all sad over his wolf being missing.

If Character A falls for Character B before the next blood moon - which has been happening frequently, making the spirits stronger, he can stay human. If not, the witch will turn him back into a wolf, and she will take his soul when he dies.

3.) (Paranormal) Satan/Demon isn't really that bad of a guy. When a little boy loses all hope and has no one to talk to, the demon is there for him and teaches her how to contact him whenever he needs the demon. Throughout the years, he's there for the boy whenever the boy calls for him. But one day the boy stops.

It turns out, the boy has been going to therapy, and was told to stop talking to the "demon." He believes it was all in her mind.

But now in college and lost, he calls for his old demon pal again.

4.) (Crime) There are two guys who are leaders of separate, opposing gangs. They hate each other. At least, that's what they thought, until they were in close quarters, arguing about something or other, and realize they were both aggressively horny for each other. They get it on, realize they're fucked. They can't just expect both their gangs to accept it, hold hands, and get along. Classic Romeo&Romeo.