mxm search ▐ Android RP

A

Anonymously4_told

Original poster

• Because I'm playing a lot of 'detroit become human' I just need an android x somebody plot in my life to make me all giddy and happy x3. I'm not looking to play a character from the game but if you're super interested in it and don't mind some inaccuracies in regards to personality, I'd probably go for some hank x conner (haha yeah I'm so weird) and I think that's about it. Or maybe some markus x conner cus y'know, I've been killing off north too much for her to be relevant in any kind of relationship xD

Anywho, here's some things about me:

21+ years old (Pls be 18+)
    Rp via threads, google docs, pm, Discord or email
    Pictures used: Anime or Ulzzang
    Looking for: a lax partner who isn't nit-picky about word counts (but doesn't give me one-liners) or minor grammatical errors

• Piers Nivans wasn't one who favored anomalies.

Whatever the obstacle, he always depended on a controlled variable of sorts that ensured his life, his objective, his future and everything else in between was nothing short of a success. For that constant covariant alone that made him the man he was today had always revolved around his aspiration to be just like his father - someone strong, someone selfless, and someone who was proud to serve his country and make a difference in a world where corruption tend to overshadowed all the good that made life worth living. Piers worked his ass off to be the best he can be, and as he looked upon the cork board that ranked everyone's progress in camp activities, he knew one day he'd be a fearsome force to be reckoned with.

"Damn Piers, you got first in the 3 mile run, completed the obstacle course the fastest, and excelled in the precision long-range shooting portion of the relay race. You're a friken monster!" Steve Burnside clapped him on the shoulder with as much enthusiasm as his voice loudly projected. As always was the case when Steve got far too excited for his own good, he attracted the attention of his fellow camp-mates who put their own search for their scores on hold just to glance upon the mild look of irritation that furrowed Piers' brows. As if it would hide the shame, Piers exasperatingly dragged a gloved hand down his face and wished to the heavens above that the brunette beside him would be struck by lightening before he had the chance to open his mouth again. "Our team got first place too! Fuck yeah! We totally deserved it!"

With prayers left unanswered, Piers was sure that if he didn't find his way out of the crowd soon, he'd only be caught in the web of praise that only ever made him out to be an over-achieving try-hard who would eventually be in everyone's cross-hairs. Not that he mind the competition, but he believed he was better off laying under the radar, watching the 'war' between fellow A-type personalities brought about from afar, than being in the midst of unnecessary drama. Because when someone as impatient and irritable as Piers is put under the spotlight, he almost always attracted unwanted attention and made any form of confrontation far worse than anyone anticipated.

"There goes Alpha team, tooting their own horn." Krauser, leader of Bravo Team, blocked Piers' only means of escape from the crowd that now watched a deathly stare down unfold between two males itching for a fight. No one really knew the true reason why they were always at each other's throats, but rumor has it that ever since Piers accidentally kicked Krauser in the face during their first wall climb, they did everything in their power to sabotage each other; more so Krauser than Piers in that regard. "But I guess you're team is just living in the moment, considering it'll be your last. Enjoy first place while you still can, Comrade." Krauser turned to leave, and just when Piers thought God had at least answered one of his prayers, the blond turned on his heels with an inquiry that came off as a derisive afterthought than anything else. "How's Airhart by the way? I heard that nasty fall during the cargo net climb hurt him pretty bad. Didn't he get sent home because he broke his leg?"

"Why you son of a-" Piers had lunged at him, only for the assault to be stopped short when Steve grabbed him from behind. "You made him fall!" He accused, bucking and thrashing against his teammate's grip, wanting nothing more than to wipe that smug look off of Krauser's face. "You were the only one there who could have-"

"Piers!" Finns desperate cry amidst the crowd cut through his blind tirade that burned an unsettling fire of pure, unadulterated rage within his heaving chest. "Captain is calling you." There was a stillness in the air when the mention of their training adviser came to ear. It was quiet then, his racing heart now returning to a rhythm that calmed his riled thoughts as the tension in his shoulders lax within Steve's unrelenting grip. In that moment of clarity, everything changed as it took a second for Piers to weigh his options, and but a millisecond later to choose to be the bigger man in this predicament and walk away. Unfortunately, the same couldn't be said for Krauser. "Always on a short leash." Piers quickly stopped in his tracks, a sudden resolve to kick a fellow soldier's ass rooting his feet to the floor with hands curled into tight fist at his side. Finn all but panic in search for a solution that would direct their team leader away from the biggest mistake Piers could make in a camp that prohibited fighting off of the sparring mat. "Captain is waiting for you." Thankfully, the stern reminder snapped Piers back to reality and practically urged him to continue into the thick forest of the Arklay Mountains where Chris Redfield stood near a lake located at least a kilometer away from base camp.

Unlike the hustle and bustle that could be heard in the form of shouted orders, whistle blowing and marches pounding the soles of soldier's boots onto the dirt floor of their base, the lake was almost eerily quiet. The symphonies of nature and especially the sound of water splashing as a fish jumped out only to submerge again was discomforting to say the least. Strangely enough, he'd rather hear the booming sounds of gunfire than the tranquility this part of the forest brought about. "Captain..." The announcement of his presence averted Chris's attention from the shimmery surface of the water to the man who was dressed in standard-issued military attire only a handful were allowed to train in. By the look of the sweat stains that showed visibly along the hem of his scarf, the dirt and grime that clung to his tactical vest, and the way his cargo pants clung to his legs as if they had just gotten wet, there was no doubt the aspiring soldier had just spent a good portion of his morning training, and the thought placed the smallest of smile's upon Chris's face.

"Have you looked at your scores."

Standing tall and proud like any disciplined soldier would, Piers looked to his captain with eyes unwavering. "Yes, sir."

"Good, so you noticed you beat your personal best." It was more of a statement than a question that carried off with the wind as if the unnecessary assessment was nothing more than a way to make small-talk. Which was strange, considering they never really required such awkward pleasantries. The only time Piers recalled ever having his captain struggle with his next few words was when he delivered the grim news of Airhart's discharge from the camp.

"Captain, with all due respect, I'd like to know the real reason why you called for me. Because I'm sure you didn't bring me here to admire the water, unless fishing with our bare hands is some kind of new survival training exercise you put on the agenda. "

Chris snorted, but the humor was short-lived when his gaze drifted to the 'real reason' Piers stood before him. Piers followed his captain's gaze to a manila folder that sat upon a tactical vest with the name 'J. Muller' stitched upon the left side of the chest. He knew this was going to happen, but he didn't anticipate it to be so soon. "Captain, we don't need another person. My team is more than capable of maintaining our success in the exercises and drills you've assigned to us. We're so in sync and fully well aware of our strengths and weaknesses that I'm confident we'll be able to compensate for Airhart's absence by working that much more harder to improve." They had been training in this camp for over 2 months learning about each other, building a repertoire and accumulating the scores they needed to be considered in high regards in the military branch of their choosing, that the addition of a new soldier would just be the death of their future.

He couldn't accept this!

"Piers, you do understand the mission of this camp, don't you?"

"It's to prepare us for the military...prepare us for war."

A darkness came over his captain just then, as if whatever thought that suddenly crossed his mind pained him more than a bullet to the arm ever could. "Well, this is how war is like. You lose people, and it's not to the extent of having a soldier injured and they're sent home. No; it more along the lines of watching a fellow soldier – a friend - die in your arms and within those few seconds when emotions are at its peak, you make the hardest decision that will best benefit your team as a whole."

Piers looked away, unable to think about the day that he'll look in the mirror after a good fight won only to see the grief, the heartbreak and the indescribable pain that was now written all over his captain's face. "The mission takes priority." He said through gritting teeth, the reality of it all giving him no choice but to pick up his new teammate's gear and the file that came with it. "I won't let you down, Captain." Chris only nodded as Piers made his departure and returned to base camp where Finn was waiting for him at a rather secluded clearing. "Is that..." Finn looked to the new gear in his leader's hands "Yeah, the replacement." Piers handed off the clothing to Finn and settled upon the grass where he began to thumb through the files of the new recruit. "Jake Muller."The name left a revolting taste in his mouth, like one would experience throwing up after a bad hangover and all that was left is a thick film of bile and vomit in its wake. He hated this, but he tried to keep an open mind; that was until he read Jake's file. "He's a convict?" Finn was looking over his shoulders at the papers in the other's hands, the shock in his voice reflecting the look of disbelief on Piers' face.

"This is bullshit." Was this some kind of joke? Was Chris Redfield punishing him for something because this was beyond bullshit. This right here was Grade-A mind-fuckery at its finest. Because why the hell would his captain, his most trusted adviser, allow a delinquent to be a part of a prestige training camp aspiring soldiers such as himself would kill to attend. For fuck sakes, Piers not only had to be at the top of his class in military school, bu the also had to be highly-recommended by his teachers, his peers and even his father just to step onto the Arklay Mountains the entire camp was based on. And even then, there was three parts to this camp he had to excel in just to get into the special program that closely simulated the kind of training that was done in the Air Force, Army Reserves, the Marines and everything else in between. He and everyone in this program went through hell and back to get where they were today, and here comes Jake, a thief, who bypassed all that and landed a spot on his team.

"Does the file say if he killed anyone?"

Piers pinched the bridge of his nose in hopes the added pressure relieved his stress, even if it was just by a little. "If he killed someone, he'd be behind bars hoping to hell that he doesn't drop the damn soap."Completely fed up with the turn of events, Piers stood up and stomped his way to a patch of dirt where he set Jake's file on fire with a flick of his lighter and watched it burn to ash. "No one needs to know what this guy did to get here. I don't need the rest of the team riled up over nothing." He looked to Finn with a gaze that was just as heated as the small fire at their feet. "With that being said, I want you to greet our new teammate." Finn's eyes widened. "B-But he's a convict." He stuttered, Finn looking like he was about to piss himself and cry. "What if he hits me or something?"

If looks could kill Finn would be pushing up daisies instead of worrying about about the damn task at hand. "Suck it up, Finn. Do you think you're going to be faced with grade-school teachers and bakers on the battlefield? No. There are far worst people than this guy. He's a damn gold-fish compared to the sharks out there that will eat you alive if you show any sign of weakness. So I want you to greet him and make sure he is dressed to run the course, that's an order."Finn swallowed the lump in his throat and nodded, saluting Piers as he walked in the direction of the obstacle course that was currently unoccupied at this time. However, before he made his way into the trees, Piers looked back to Finn with a few words of warning that had a vicious bite to them. "If you're unable to follow through with this order, you're not only going to run the course 20 times just as everyone is about to go to bed, but I'm going to ensure that you make a new friend by forcing that delinquent to join you."Tough love. That was what every hard-pressed order and every merciless threat was, and this new guy – this, Jake Muller – was going to learn that the hard way if he so much as looks at Piers the wrong way.

• PLOT (also up for anything you come up with <3 )

• ► Due to the uprising of deviant androids, The Brigade, a new infantry unit consisting of humans, was dispatched throughout the world to eradicate any and all malfunctioning androids. A, the leader of the brigade, had received a call from his twin brother who had gone missing for over 5 years. He came rushing onto the scene only to find his twin on the brink of death and an android cradling his body. Before A could shoot B, with his last breath A's twin pleaded: Please don't kill him!

► Finding an inoperable android in the trash, A decides to fix him up for the hell of it. Little did he know that this android was put down for a reason and A will come to regret his decision to activate it (what that reason is is totally up to the person who has this role)

► Fraught with grief, A decides to build an android with the same physiognomy and personality of his deceased lover (or best friend).

► A had testified against a gang leader which resulted in a sentence of life in prison. A thought he was done, that the nightmare of being the star witness of multiple homicide was behind him and he could get back to a normal life. However, when the courts forcibly issued him an Android for his protection, it seemed like being alone was going to forever be a far off memory.

► Because it could spawn the possibility of a new form of intelligence, war and even the depopulation of the human race, building androids were banned before they were ever put into mass production. However, when A wanders around in the basement of his late father, he finds an android and accidentally activates it.

► A was a workaholic, 20+ year old virgin who would rather stay cooped up in his home studying than have a good time. So to combat his anti-social personality, A's friends and family chipped in to order a 'party' android that specialize in fun and all things sex. Everything was set, the product was sent, but little did anyone know that a mistake occurred and instead of a female android, A was sent B, a male android.

► A was a single father that needed help taking care of his child. So to remedy that, A purchased an android.

► The rise of enhance humans was such an issue for police officers to handle that the creation of androids were needed to eliminate them. (for this little prompt, the pair could be an officer android x enemy enhanced human or officer android and a captured enhance human that was either forced or happy to hunt his own kind under android supervision)