Mxm rps wanted

S

Stheno

Original poster
hello! I used to be very active on here but life happened and I have kind of drifted off. Many of my old go to partners have left so I'm on the hunt for some people I really jive with!

Some things about me:

I only roleplay mxm

My post length is 1-4 paragraphs

I like sxm, dark themes, masterxpet, fantasy roleplay

My characters are mainly dom or switch but I do have some subs ^^

I use my phone for this so autocorrect can get me -_- if it happens let me know and I'll fix it. Mistakes happen so I'm not gonna get on you for them either! That said please be literate though!

Current pairings:

Gladiatorxgladiator or gladiatorxpurchaser

Princexknight

Experimentxscientist

Merman! I love mermaids! I'll plot with someone

Drowxprisoner

And most wanted:
My poor little snek shifter wants to have some fun. He is a little grouchy, sassy man and if there's an interest in him at all please hit me up! I'm open to any pairing. He has a history as a slave, but he is most certainly not submissive.

Do you want to RP with the snake shifter? Actually, that sounds quite interesting!

• Thank You
Reactions: Stheno
Hello!

I would be interested in knowing a little more about your PrinceXKnight or ExperimentXScientist pairings, and I would also love to hear of any ideas you may have with your snake shifter.

Hello!

I would be interested in knowing a little more about your PrinceXKnight or ExperimentXScientist pairings, and I would also love to hear of any ideas you may have with your snake shifter.

I'll pm you!

Hellos, if you are still looking I'm interested in your experiment x scientist pairing or gladiator x purchaser :)

• Love
Reactions: Stheno