Original poster
Invitation Status
, ,
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day
Preferred Character Gender
Male
Genres
Fantasy(often with mature contact both in theme and otherwise INCLUDED in the storyline)
hello! I used to be very active on here but life happened and I have kind of drifted off. Many of my old go to partners have left so I'm on the hunt for some people I really jive with!

Some things about me:

I only roleplay mxm

My post length is 1-4 paragraphs

I like sxm, dark themes, masterxpet, fantasy roleplay

My characters are mainly dom or switch but I do have some subs ^^

I use my phone for this so autocorrect can get me -_- if it happens let me know and I'll fix it. Mistakes happen so I'm not gonna get on you for them either! That said please be literate though!

Current pairings:

Gladiatorxgladiator or gladiatorxpurchaser

Princexknight

Experimentxscientist

Merman! I love mermaids! I'll plot with someone

Drowxprisoner

And most wanted:
My poor little snek shifter wants to have some fun. He is a little grouchy, sassy man and if there's an interest in him at all please hit me up! I'm open to any pairing. He has a history as a slave, but he is most certainly not submissive.

slifer

The Executive Producer
Invitation Status
, , ,
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day
Online Availability
It depends sometimes I'll be on at two in the morning, sometimes I'll go to bed early just reply whenever.
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Male, Female
Genres
MAGIC SUPERNATURAL SCIFI SOMETIMES. (Fantasy mostly)
Do you want to RP with the snake shifter? Actually, that sounds quite interesting!

• Thank
Reactions: Stheno

Stheno

Pawn to None
Original poster
Invitation Status
, ,
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day
Male
Genres
Fantasy(often with mature contact both in theme and otherwise INCLUDED in the storyline)
Still searching

M

MintCandyApple

Hello!

I would be interested in knowing a little more about your PrinceXKnight or ExperimentXScientist pairings, and I would also love to hear of any ideas you may have with your snake shifter.

Stheno

Pawn to None
Original poster
Invitation Status
, ,
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day
Male
Genres
Hello!

I would be interested in knowing a little more about your PrinceXKnight or ExperimentXScientist pairings, and I would also love to hear of any ideas you may have with your snake shifter.
I'll pm you!

SolemnOath

Goodbye
Posting Speed
One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Yaoi, Yaoi, yaoi annnnnnd yaoi. Prefer crime, romance, modern, fantasy, si fi, fandoms.
Hellos, if you are still looking I'm interested in your experiment x scientist pairing or gladiator x purchaser :)

• Love
Reactions: Stheno

Stheno

Pawn to None
Original poster
Invitation Status
, ,
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day
Male
Genres
Hellos, if you are still looking I'm interested in your experiment x scientist pairing or gladiator x purchaser :)

I am! Pm me ^^