S

Skelebro

Original poster

Hey! I'm looking for active MxM, long-term RP partners/friends. (Not to mention, I'm new to this site).
I'm open to any kinds of interesting plots, no matter what the genre is. However, I'm more familiar when it comes to more realistic/modern settings. I love dark/thriller plots with romance involved, along with horror/crime.

I only like roleplaying as a male, hence why I only do MxM. Of course, I can play as any other character and think the RP becomes much more fun with some side characters to interact and switch between. As for the OCs, I make them before we begin to RP, so they match up with the plot. (It'd be a bonus if my partner was an artist, since I, myself am one and enjoy making OC fanart. I think it's a lot of fun that way when both can make art of the characters and show them to one another).

I love talking OOC and find it great if I could make friends. I like to generally discuss and plan the plot thoroughly before we jump into it.
I write in 3rd person and prefer detailed responses. Enough detail so I have something to work with, and so I can understand the emotions of the OC and the scene. (Things are much more interesting and less boring that way too).

I prefer if I and the one I'm RPing with, roleplay through our own Discord server, in which we can keep everything much more organized. (isn't required). Also, I appreciate it if one didn't ignore/ghost and instead told me that they're not interested anymore.

When it comes to triggers or limits, I have none. Here, however, are a couple of pairings:

Funeral Service Worker/Undertaker x Customer
Police officer/Detective x Infamous Serial Killer
Kidnapper x Victim
Doctor x Injured Soldier
Celebrity x Anti-fan
Cultist x Traveller/Tourist
Infamous hacker x Gamer
New Circus Performer x Ringmaster
Theatre Performer x Rich Spectator
Dark Web victim x Buyer
Hitchhiker x Stranger who picks him up
Fashion Designer x Client/Royalty
Crime Scene Cleaner x Criminal
Plastic Surgeon x Criminal Client
Infamous Killer x Fan

If you have any other ideas, I'd love to hear them. If we choose any of these pairings then I look forward to going into further discussion about planning out the plot. I expect a partner that is friendly, contributes and is invested in the RP itself. Please, PM me if you're interested!