All day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
I like Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Yaoi, Yuri, and Romance. Please do not be shy in bringing up another genre. I just might be interested in it ^^

I can do incest and Mpreg as well
Character A is an important man with his line of work cut out for him. He runs a line of hitmen on the recesses of the Dark Web, charging anywhere from 20,000 to 100,000 depending on the person and their importance to the world. Do they have family? Are they a mother or father? A political figure? It all depends as well as how far they are required to travel. Not once have any of them been caught by police since their anonymous proxy, hacking expertise, and IP detection allows them to uncover who are legit customers and who is not.

Character B happens to be the son of a political figure and a frequent lurker of this Dark Web service (Or he can be whatever you want, as long as he has some kind of power against others). He's interested, but does not want to be a criminal despite the service promising it will be 100% anonymous. His father is trying to run for a serious office, making character B a frequent target of kidnappings or possible hits from that service so that Character B can be held for ransom. He gets kidnapped by this service, and gradually gets to know the leader while he awaits his rescue.

I have a few plot bunnies in mind, and this plot is not concrete. It can be molded and changed depending on how it is played out. But I do want to say I would really prefer this be a Dominant BottomxSubmissive Top kind of RP. This isn't a "the more feminine, girly one is in charge of everything and the masculine one is his bitch", it's really more "the bottom takes control in the bedroom, and perhaps in some aspects in their relationship and the top likes it that way".

If you have any questions, please let me know in PM or in this thread ^^

This sounds like it could be interesting. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.