2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
Yaoi, furry/Neko, Fantasy, Tragedies, Horror, Dark Romance, Mpreg,
The name is anima I write 2 to 6 paragraphs my posting frequency goes from several times a day to once every few days depending on my schedule. I play both dominant and submissive characters though I have been leaning towards submissive lately since I have ALOT of Dom characters right now. Uhm no one liners, don't control my character, I like OOC chat and yeah.

Plot 1
MC would be the son of the chief in a very small village in the middle of the amazon. He is very sheltered and naïve so when a man from the outside is captured by their warriors he is immediately intrigued by his strange clothing and appearance. YC would be someone who works for the government and was hired to find the remaining small villages to inform the government so they can take over the villages so they can use the land for the natural resources that are found there. However when YC got to close to the village the warriors captured him and imprisoned him. He tries to win over the people by saying he is a simple traveler and meant no harm but the people are reluctant to believe him. MC Finds himself drawn to the outsider so he begins to visit him, at first bringing him extra bread or meat because he knew that YC would not be fed very often though he wouldn't really speak much. Though as time goes on he begins to warm up to YC and since he is in such a high standing of society he even convinces the guards to let up on his imprisonment. ((too make it more interesting MC would be promised to a warrior for marriages already so when things heat up between them it would be even more taboo))

Plot 2
A boy was abandoned in the woods at a very young age, left to die out in the bitter cold. (i'm thinking this could have a twist like he was actually from an extremely wealthy family but like an angry family member knew that if he stuck around and grew up he would never inherit the family wealth or something) However what wasn't expected was that he was protected and raised by the wildlife in the woods. He grew up around animals so he is 'wild' and more animal like than human. One day a scientist is capturing and tagging animals and as he is going to check his traps he notices that in one of them it isn't an animal in there but a boy! he has no idea what to do but he knows he can't just leave the kid there so he goes to let him out and take him home where he can clean him up and try and figure where he is from. But the boy acts exactly how a caged animal might when he tries to approach him so the scientist is forced to sedate him.
then the rest is like I guess him reintroducing the boy into society and figuring who he is and stuff...

Plot 3
the time is 1895, MC is a single man with an extremely successful family business, he is a high class citizen and is looked upon as a man of great intelligence and taste. YC is a young business man who Is on the fast track to becoming part of the higher class, he is not improper or poor he simply comes from a humble home in the middle class. MC offers to take YC under his wing as an apprentice, which is a rare and great opportunity for the aspiring young man. YC is to be married to MC's Ward, one of the reasons he had decided to take him as an apprentice, though YC is not allowed to officially marry him until he proves to MC that he has the intelligence and drive to be a true business man. However as the two men grow closer something sparks between them. YC wonders why MC has been single for so long and it is answered to him when he see's him making out with one of the male servants. This is complete taboo and could actually get MC thrown into jail if anyone found it. But that isn't the part that bothers YC, what bothers him is that he feels extremely jealous of the man he saw with MC! So he decides to win over MC but soon finds out he is a very sexually promiscuous man and would rather use him as a sex slave than an actual lover. YC is so desperate for MC's attention and approval that he agree's to be whatever this man wants, no matter how much it hurts him physically and mentally.

Plot 4

T.J is the son of the former president and is known for being a trouble child. When he was 17 he was outed as being gay when the boy he was with at the time sold pictures of them together. The next few years were hell as he was faced with hate and his father began to blame him for his lowering poll numbers. So he did the only thing he though would help, he turned to drugs some nights completely losing himself which is exactly what he needs. The press of course ate this up, reporting on the Presidents failed parenting job and making T.J want to disappear off of the face of the earth. Then suddenly it seemed to stop, mostly because the press just got bored of reporting on the drug addicted T.J. However the damage as already done and T.J could not be reached even by his older brother.
((this is where I come to a pause, because I either want this between his brother and him. Where his brother is trying desperately to get through to his brother because he loves him. Perhaps more than he should)
Or ____ is just your normal guy, he had seen the articles about TJ and had always felt bad for the kid wishing he could help him, he also had a rather large crush on the 'celebrity'. For awhile now he had been talking to this guy on a app that connects you to people close to you who are looking for some fun. One night he gets a message from this guy he was falling for asking him to come to his house, that he wanted to see him tonight. Without hesitation he left and went to the address he was given but when the doors opened he was frozen with shock as he saw the Famous T.J standing there obviously high with no shirt on. He was pulled inside and they had a night to remember.
The next morning _____ laid there in shock that he just slept with his celebrity crush and T.J was just as shocked as last night was the first time he had sex and it didn't feel like it was just for the pleasure. _____ asked if they could meet again and before T.J new what he was saying he agreed, but they had to keep it on the down low for two reasons. One ____ is married and two if the press found out T.J was sleeping with a married man it would mean more bad press. So they began to see one another in secret and they began to get closer and closer, T.J shared things with ___ that the press didn't even know and _____ began to slowly try and break T.J's drug addictions. However how long will this last until something happens to tear it all apart?

Plot 5
YC is a hunter, he saves people from the supernatural creatures that inhabit the earth. He is one of the most feared hunter because when he sets out to kill something he always finishes the job. Now he has been hunting a creature for awhile now, he is unsure of what it is but the rumors of how it can not be killed is what draws him in. However when he finally catches it he expects to see this gruesome creature that is snarling and growling, what he doesn't expect is what he finds. A young scared boy who almost looked like a normal human. He tries to kill the creature but finds he can't bring himself to do it. But he can't simply allow the unknown creature roam wild so he takes it in, with intentions of finding something evil in it so he could convince himself to kill it.

Plot 6
Now the scientist x wild boy one is another that is more of a idea than a plot.
A boy was abandoned in the woods at a very young age, left to die out in the bitter cold. (i'm thinking this could have a twist like he was actually from an extremely wealthy family but like an angry family member knew that if he stuck around and grew up he would never inherit the family wealth or something) However what wasn't expected was that he was protected and raised by the wildlife in the woods. He grew up around animals so he is 'wild' and more animal like than human. One day a scientist is capturing and tagging animals and as he is going to check his traps he notices that in one of them it isn't an animal in there but a boy! he has no idea what to do but he knows he can't just leave the kid there so he goes to let him out and take him home where he can clean him up and try and figure where he is from. But the boy acts exactly how a caged animal might when he tries to approach him so the scientist is forced to sedate him.
then the rest is like I guess him reintroducing the boy into society and figuring who he is and stuff...

Plot 7
Jock X Badboy Nerd (I have this going on with another person, but I wanted to approach my character in a little different way which is why I have this plot up)
Riley is the most popular guy in school, head of the student council, quarter back of the football team, and captain of the swim team. he is loved by the entire student body not only because of this but because he is kind. He never lets the popularity get to his head and always stands up for the students his idiotic team members deem as lesser than them. ____ is the new kid, he is openly gay and immediately sets his sites on Riley, the sweet and sexy quarter back. There are many flaws with the new school he is thrown into and the biggest one is that over fifty percent of the student population is homophobic. This is due to a very strong religious standing in their society, which is led by Riley's own parents. Now Riley is the only one who has extended a ounce of kindness and understanding to _____ since he came into the school, helping him whenever the football team decides to mess with him. Which is how ____'s crush on Riley starts. He uses his intelligence, and uncaring attitude towards the school rules, to hack into the school network and figure out what classes Riley is struggling in. He then sends a fake email to the Football coach from the principle stating that until Riley brings up his grades, he is suspended from participating in the football games but is free to practice. Riley is then forced to seek out a tutor and _____ is the first to offer. Thus begins their relationship which will be very forbidden, morally confusing for Riley, and nerve racking for _____ because he never knows how Riley will react to his advances and how he will react if he ever finds out that he was the reason for his suspension from the team
( as for who is dom and who is sub, I don't particularly care but I did kind of see the nerdy/badboy as being a dominating submissive... that probably doesn't make much sense but I mean he is submissive when it comes to having sex, like he is the one taking it, but he usually initiates any action except on a few occasions. and MC would be Dom when it comes to having sex but a bit... nervous and stand offish at first.)

Plot 8
Brother x Brother
_____ and Jason are twins and have been inseparable since they were little. However Jason has been extremely sickly since birth, sometimes becoming so sick that his family was scared they would lose him. _____ always took care of his brother and while he was taking care of him he realized that he cared a bit too much for his brother. He tried his best to hide it but as Jason is slowly getting better and _____ feels like he is going to lose him with their impending graduation date and Jason looking at college he begins to feel a bit desperate. So he decides that the only solution is to make sure Jason doesn't get better, that he is always reliant on ______. He drugs his brother the day after their graduation and keeps him hidden away for just him.
(this idea wasn't an original of mine. I was supposed to do this with someone else but it never happened so yeah))

Plot 9
The prince x Rogue boy, I have more of a distinct idea for
_____ is a orphan who roams the streets of the kingdom, just barely scraping by. One day he dares to venture onto the castle grounds to rummage for food. That is where he meets ------, the prince who was just a year or two younger than him. he expected him to call for his guards but instead he disappears into the kitchen and returns moments later with a freshly baked loaf of bread and a small block of cheese wrapped in a clean cloth. ------ gives the food to _____ and thus begins their friendship. They meet every night, ----- bring the rogue boy food and _____ simply giving ---- company which the lonely prince needed.
But then ____ just stopped coming and ----- was, for lack of better term, heartbroken. he had been the first friend the prince ever had and then he was just gone. 6 years past when ------ finally see's _____ again. But this time ------ is not nearly as kind, the lack of interaction with other kids caused him to become cold and selfish. But when he see's ____ memories of a easier more pleasant time make him want the other around more. So he forces his father to give the rogue a job in the palace, where their relationship begins again. Only this time ------ is the sweet kid that would bring food to a hungry kid and his heart is filled with resentment and anger towards _____. (this plot can be completely redone, since i'm not even sure if I like it xD))

Plot 10
this is a long term Thorki
We start when they are 10-13, Loki has a tendency to come down with terrible fevers and thor is always by his brothers side, fretting that one time that they wont be able to get the fever down in time and his brother will leave him forever. then one time it gets so bad and Odin hasnt even bothered to visit his sick son claiming 'i need to protect asgard im to busy'. Thor gets angry and takes matters into his own hands, he gets a strange idea to go to jotenheim and get some ice from there. When he returns and puts the ice on loki's burning skin loki almost immediately starts to get better.
13-15 Loki is finally getting over his illness, his fevers shorter and less frequent and him and his brother have never been closer. He starts perfecting his magic, while his brother choses a more honorable means of training which is learning to fight. Tension begins to form between them as thor begins to realize he has feelings for his younger brother
14-16, Thor begins to distance himself from Loki since he is finally permitted to leave the castle walls being old enough now. Loki doesnt understand why but when all asgardian warriors are called to war, including thor, loki makes him swear to come home safe. When thor does come home, he is changed... the power of war infecting him and tainting his old lovable sweet self. Now he craves nothing more than war. He know longer spends hours talking to loki, and instead hardly ever looks at him. Loki is unaware its because Thor is forcing his feelings for his brother away.
16-18, (Thor, the first movies, with our own add ins and twists)
18-20 (The avengers with our own twists)
20-22 (Thor: the dark world with our own twists)
I want someone who will take time to discuss this with me, because there are moments in the movies that I really want to put in with certain twists and I know if you are as into this I am you, there will be those same moments for you. This will be long term so not jumping into sex right away, taking the time to develop their relationship and then tear it apart then rebuild it. so yeah... pm me or post here if interested.

I have more idea's and I shall write them down later.​

Last edited:
I like Plot 1 a lot! :)

By the way.. I absolutely LOVE your profile picture! <3

Anyway, if you still want to do this roleplay, I'm up for it!!!

I like Plot 1 a lot! :)
Yes I definitely want to do that rp! :D you don't mind playing the government guy? Also do you prefer real or anime pics for pic references?

Oh thank you, I love Bucky so much <3

I knooow ugh, he is so gorgeous and his story is so sad and I just want to hug him and never let go.
Ok awesome https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/outsider.77905/ I wasn't really sure how to start.. so it is kind of shitty ><

I knooow ugh, he is so gorgeous and his story is so sad and I just want to hug him and never let go.
Ok awesome https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/outsider.77905/ I wasn't really sure how to start.. so it is kind of shitty ><
Okay sweet!!! I'll reply in a few hours, or maybe even sooner idk, I'm in school right now so please bare with me.

Okay sweet!!! I'll reply in a few hours, or maybe even sooner idk, I'm in school right now so please bare with me.
Ok take your time no rush ^^

one new plot up

Last edited:
Plot 3 anyone?

Fandom pairings I am craving:
Supernatural~
Wincest
Destiel

Avengers:
Loki x Steve
Tony x Bruce

I love the plot 2 idea ^.^ though would you mind if I played the younger boy/ submissive?

Hello.
I really like your plot 8, very psychological.

If you're still interested in it, I'd be happy to do it.

Hello.
I really like your plot 8, very psychological.

If you're still interested in it, I'd be happy to do it.
yeah I am definitely interested! you don't mind playing the not sickly brother?

Nope, I can play dominant characters. Is there a particular way you want the brother to act?
I can see he has a bit of an obsessive side him, but I can whatever it is you want.

Nope, I can play dominant characters. Is there a particular way you want the brother to act?
I can see he has a bit of an obsessive side him, but I can whatever it is you want.
I give you complete control over him. You can make him act however you want. And I do agree with te obsessive side of him. :) also I feel like he truly does love his brother but his actions are just a bit misguided. (Of course you do not have to have it like that you can make him feel and act however you want. Lol )

I can do that. I will apologize in advance
that I will be slow on replys because finals are coming up soon. Do you want me to post?

That Thorki one, though! I'd be willing to take a stab at it. Thorki's one of my guilty pleasure ships and I haven't played with it in ages. I'd have to insist on playing Loki, though.

I can do that. I will apologize in advance
that I will be slow on replys because finals are coming up soon. Do you want me to post?
My reply's are going to be pretty slow as well. I'll make the thread for our rp then we can get started :)

That Thorki one, though! I'd be willing to take a stab at it. Thorki's one of my guilty pleasure ships and I haven't played with it in ages. I'd have to insist on playing Loki, though.
hmm I've never roleplayed as Thor before, but hell i'll give it a shot ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.