New Plot Ideas! See bottom of this post.
- My character is a young high school debater, near the top of his class, and vice president of the team. He is competing at tournaments across the state with his eye on the ultimate stage: nationals. Against the rigorous lay judges of the southern regional circuits, he has little time for distractions; but when your character, a new novice that joins the team, comes into the picture, my character finds it far more difficult to keep his focus.
(This one will require a partner that's well-versed in current events and has an interest in political discussion - specifically, U.S. politics.)
Both of our characters are working summer jobs at a luxurious, island resort that caters to all sorts of visitors and their epicurean tastes. During their off time, resort employees are allowed to mingle with the guests, and are even afforded their own rooms in a separate complex meant for the staff - which is just as nice and luxurious as the main resort. Our characters started their job not knowing each other, but when and how will we meet, and what will happen after?
(This is a fairly chill slice-of-life RP with a tropical theme going on - for those spicy scenes!)
- My character is a spoiled, rich, and very apathetic teenager with absolutely zero interest in keeping his grades up on his own. With the looming threat of end-of-year exams fast approaching, your character is hired by my character's parents as a professional tutor. You have a knack for getting kids like my character into academic shape; but your methods are very... unorthodox and secretive.
(Most of my characters are usually dominant; but, in this one, I'm making an exception and will switch to playing a submissive character.)
In order for my character, a prince, to become crowned as king, he will need to marry a princess of an allied nation. Your character is chosen by their nation to be one of the tributes, but there's just one issue... your character is also a prince, not a princess. However, my character is led to believe that he'll be meeting a beautiful girl... only to finally welcome your character's arrival and realize, mid-way through a conversation, the truth. At first, the crowned-prince is appalled and feels tricked; but is not necessarily angry over the gender of your character. Instead, after calming down, my character extends an arm for your character to take, in order to be charmingly escorted around the palace... much to the dismay and repulsion of the peanut gallery in attendance.
(This one is a fantasy story, taking place in a pre-renaissance era setting in a fictional world. Society is still just as socially-conservative as the real was back then; so such a relationship between two princes would, no doubt, spark a lot of political drama and controversy; perhaps even conspiracy.)
- My character is a young Roman senator during the Flavian dynasty and starts the story with his first attendance to one of the widely popular - and brutal - games in the famous Colosseum. As he sits with his fellow senators and bureaucrats, he watches as your character, a young gladiatorial slave, enters the arena with an old sword and simple leather armor. Surrounded by a mixture of wild beasts and bloodthirsty gladiators, you manage to survive using only your wit and instincts, avoiding bloodshed as much as possible; leaving the killing to the others. When only you and another gladiator remain, my character becomes nervous, not wanting to watch someone so delicate and innocent-looking suffer such a horrible death. Yet, due to saving your strength and stamina, you manage to out-maneuver and subdue your opponent; slitting his throat when given the signal by Emperor Titus. Curious about your character, mine rushes to the tunnels below in order to seek out the slave boy that so impressed him.
(Bit of trivia: The Flavian dynasty spans from 72 - 96 AD; encompassing three different emperors. We'll be starting somewhere in the middle, during Titus' reign.)
As for my writing style; I'm usually "adept" to "advanced", but I adapt to my partner's own style of writing. As long as you can keep a few paragraphs or a not-so-awkward conversation going when it comes to dialogue, we're cool. When it comes to post rate/speed, if you can post once or twice a day, that would be phenomenal. Once or twice a week? Meh... I'm only putting up this thread because my others are already slow, so... yeah.
PLEASE READ: I'm an aggressive role player that likes to partner with other aggressive role players. It helps me stay focused and interested when I'm not the only one advancing the plot and throwing in twists. I like new turns just as much as the next guy, so please don't expect me to have full control in any of these plots. Otherwise, the scenes will get awkward real fast and I'll lose interest and drop out. So only apply if you, yourself can also be aggressive.
New Plot ideas! ( 3 July 2015 ) [With interchangeable characters!]
- a. Character A is an Interpol agent investigating a new human trafficking ring that seems to be growing more powerful across the European continent. During a search & rescue operation conducted against one of the ring's underground hideouts, Character A discovers Character B, who is one of the trafficking victims. 'A' rescues 'B' from the complex, along with other freed victims, and works with 'B' as a witness to continue to hunt down the remaining associates of the ring. During their cooperation, 'A' and 'B' begin to see their relationship as being more than just mutual...
- a. Hollywood. Where stars are born and raised, where idols are made, and where perfection... begins to crack. Character A is an up-and-coming child star taking America by storm. Billboards show his face, talk show hosts are fighting each other over on-the-air interviews, cable news organizations are leaping at the chance for exclusives, and almost every film maker with a name is craving to put him in their movies. But the kid isn't perfect by any means. Recently, 'A' has been running into a string of troublesome situations; and the consequences for a lot of them... are definitely his fault. Character B soon comes on scene as another young-gun actor wanting to make it big in Hollywood. 'B' is given his big shot at a role in a movie, to co-star alongside 'A'. At first 'A' acts like a self-entitled jerk and doesn't expect much from 'B'; but when 'B's own acting skills begin to outshine 'A', the pompous star shows a serious lack of confidence. 'B' takes it upon himself to put 'A' back together. Overtime, a rivalry becomes a friendship, and then that friendship becomes something more..
330.2 KB Views: 101
Last edited by a moderator: