LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
In order of most beloved to least out of the genres I play...

Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Medieval, Magical, Action/Adventure, Victorian England, Modern, Realistic
The idea I have is inspired by the manga Crimson Spell. If that doesn't mean anything to you, here's the basic idea of it:

A prince had to use a cursed magical sword to protect his castle from a demon attack. The curse took effect, making him take on a demonic form periodically. He was sent away from his castle to try to find someone who can break the curse. The person he found is a powerful sorcerer, and the two made a deal. The prince would help the sorcerer locate rare magical items, and in return the sorcerer would find a way to break the curse on the prince. That night, however, the sorcerer discovered the prince's demonic form. As a way to help the prince, he slept with that form to give it an "outlet" for its energy. The upside of this for the sorcerer was that he could use that energy to fuel his own magic. A win-win. The only trouble is the prince would likely react very, very poorly if he knew the sorcerer had sex with him when he was technically asleep (the prince has no awareness of what his body does while the demon side is in control).

That's basically the set-up, but it goes in other directions. That's the set-up I'd like to use for this roleplay idea, though. Or, at least, something similar to that. We can take it in whatever directions we please. We can discuss plot twists and the like from there.

I'd like to play the sorcerer. I'm looking for someone to play the prince.

Any takers? PM or post if you're interested. (If I already have a roleplay going with you, you can still feel free to express interest. I'm fine with running multiple games with the same person.)

I would love to try this out. xP Drop me a PM if you're still looking for a prince. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.