4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Hey guys, I'm searching for some 1x1 MxM--even platonic role plays! Here are a few rules first:

1) Please write consistently over 3 paragraphs. Your word count range should be anywhere from 300-1000.
2) Be well-informed enough to keep the universe we role-play in consistent. That also means role-playing canon NPCs when necessary to make the world seem more complete. We'll both have this responsibility.
3) Preferably, I'd like this to be OCxOC but if you want to play a canon character, please go ahead.
4) BxB is my go-to pairing for romance and role-play. Deviating outside of this has to be platonic, and no romance. Of course I had a role-play where this worked, but it requires chemistry with my partner.

Note: I love talking with my partners :), especially when discussing character stuff and shipping and ahhh. If you're not into that, then I'm sorry, haha.

Down below are fandoms based around a Tier-list:

S-Tier:
- Black Clover!!!!!! (Platonic acceptable, especially when discussing sub group of the Bulls)
- Pokémon (Platonic acceptable, especially when discussing adventure characters): PMD or as trainers
- RWBY (Platonic acceptable, especially when discussing team)
- Seven Deadly Sins
- Fairytail (Platonic acceptable, especially when discussing team members)

A-Tier:
- KNY
- Young Justice/DC (Platonic acceptable)
- Camp Half-Blood
- Voltron (Go wild, Platonic acceptable)
- Snow White with the Red Hair (Lmao it's niche, but platonic madness among other things)

B-Tier:
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses or any other Fire Emblem game
- Final Fantasy 15
- Shugo Chara (Lol for fun, platonic acceptable)

C-Tier
- Madoka Magica (Only acceptable FxF)

Character inspiration from:
- Mortal Kombat
- Bayonetta
- Drakengard 3

Plot example:
Black Clover: Millennia Stargazer
- With the imminent extinction of their race, an elven woman expels the last of her mana to create a pocket dimension. She hid her son away in the folds of the universe. There she was sure, he would be safe. His home, is a lone tower with an observatory at the top floor. As he matured, he became particularly fascinated with the stars...and magic. There was a connection between them, he found, and he spent all his time studying. On days where he felt particularly lonely, he would gaze into his enchanted telescope to watch the humans of a distant world. He witnessed the rise of the Wizard King, the formation of the four kingdoms, and the settling of civilization. Seeing was something else entirely, and he knew that. He wanted to experience the human world, the sun on his skin, and the winds in his hair. He wanted to seek out and ask these humans he's so long observed questions about their existence. But he had a problem: he wasn't skilled in spatial magic as his mother had. So, under strange circumstances, he burst through the fabric of the universe with a blinding light. His home crumbled away, and with him, he carried only the most precious artifacts of his world.

One of them, is a glass ball. Enchanted with ancient magic, it holds many cosmic secrets and some of his innate mana.

He'll eventually make his way to join the Black Bulls with a penchant for adventure, the spices of life, and friendship.

But, along the way, he learns of his mother's demise, and the fall of the elven people.

Last edited: