Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Past 3 p.m on weekdays; quite sporadic. Generally all day on the weekends unless something is going on.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, magic, romance, yaoi, action, adventure, almost anything really.
Hello! I'm in search of a couple roleplay partners who are willing to do MxM. It seems the ones I've been in have kind of fallen through, but I'd like to use this as an opportunity to meet new people as well.

I don't necessarily have many plots in mind, so I'm hoping for a partner(s) to work with me and we can both create a great plot together, or do one that you already have in mind. c:

Information:
  • I play both dom and sub characters, in need of more sub characters. We can work on what we would like here.
  • I'm into fantasy, modern, modern fantasy, anything really. Dragons are pretty sweet.
  • Equal amount of smut and plot; when it comes to the smut, I go into explicit detail or to my partner's preference. I do have some kinks, so just simply ask if you're curious.
  • My cup of tea are Asian characters (as I hardly see any) but I will play anything that matches the plot!
  • I'm on here everyday so having a partner who is too or can at least post once a day is good. Communication is key so if you can't roleplay anymore or don't want to, please just let me know! I don't bite!
  • I roleplay by thread and PM, but it can be to your personal preference.
  • I really love building up relationships too.
  • Dynamic characters are great as well, especially when I know what they possibly look like. I'm not a big fan of anime pictures as references though, I'm sorry. :c

Willing to play:
  • Prince x kidnapper
  • Demon x angel
  • A demon angel hunter x an angel demon hunter
  • Dragon shifter x somebody
  • And any other possiblities!

If you are interested, feel free to message me about an idea/plot. I look forward to roleplaying with you! :)

Hiya Galax!

I've seen you around a lot and you seem like a great person to role play with cx

Maybe we can rp together?

I'd love to rp together sometime if you are still searching ^_^

Of course! Shoot me a message.