MxM partner searching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Floral

Original poster
So what am I looking for?

-I'm looking for someone that 18 or older as some of the plots might move in an NSFW direction and I don't want any problems with doing so.

-I would like for you to post at least every other day or more. I'm usually pretty quick about answering, so I will try to not make you wait a long time for responses.

-As for the grammar, I'm really not that nazi. Just make sure I can understand what you mean and it will be fine.

-For length, I'm looking for at least 1 paragraph.

Plots:

I will try to keep these short and if you would like more info about any of them just PM me.
(Yes I know there is just one atm, but feel to PM me with any ideas)

A monster hunter gets sent to investigate a strange phenomenon where a whole hillside seems to have been burnt to the ground and where the earth itself has cracked apart. What he finds is a creature he had never hunted before. A human, or a half human/half monster. So the question then is. To kill or not to kill.
----
So if you have seen the beyond the boundary anime think of the half human being something close to Akihito.

For those who don't here is a slight explanation. He looks human, acts human and is by all means human, but sometimes he can't contain the monster inside and what follows is usually a sea of fire and destruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.