MxM Partner Search v. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. You might have to wait until tomorrow afternoon, but I'll try for earlier.

Name: Henri Logan White
Race: Half English, half indigenous islander
Personality: Stubborn and willful, Henri doesn't like to be told what to do. In fact, being told what to do tends to make him want to do the opposite. However, after learning of his father's death at the hands of a well-known pirate, he vowed to hunt pirates for the English, his father's people. For several years, he became a vengeful, angry spirit. Now, he has forced himself to calm, though he still makes it his duty to avenge his father's death and protect his people from those who would seek to harm them.

image.jpeg

so you're being the pirate I'm guessing?

My character is the pirate hunter, as I specified in the original post.

ah sorry. Just woke up >.<

2njhlhf.jpg

Name: Justin Night
Personality: Natural leader, Strong-willed, Resourceful, Will fight anyone to protect loved ones
History: He was born into a pirate family, spending his entire life on the open seas. When he was 18, his parents were captured and killed by an unknown pirate hunter. That day, he vowed he would track down that pirate hunter and kill them to avenge his parents' death. He hopes that with the help of the crew that served his parents and his parents' ship 'Raven' - a ship black as night with black sails - he will have his revenge.

Looks good! Want me to start the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.