MxM Pairings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kuri

Original poster
Hey! So, this is my first partner search, and I'm looking for MxM partners! Below I'll go over things about what I'm looking for and pairings I'd like to do!

What I'm looking for...

Post Length- I can post anything from one paragraph to ten or more, so I'm really up for any post length! It's not a big issue for me as long as we have something to keep the story going with.
Grammar and Spelling- I'm not looking for you to be perfect, we all make mistakes, all I ask is that you do your best and I will too!
Dark Themes- I'm okay with any dark themes and I usually quite enjoy having some dark element to a roleplay, it makes it a lot more interesting to me!
Plot- I like both of us to contribute at least a little to the plot! So let's work together on this okay!

Most of my characters end up being submissive, so I'm looking for someone to play a more dominant role or someone who switches between.

Pairings
(Bold = Role a prefer)

Master x Slave
Vampire x Human
Abused x Abuser
Demon x Human
Shy x Flirty
Abused x Best Friend
Step brother x Step brother
Younger x Older
Bully x Victim
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Prince x Knight
Nerd x Jock
Bad Kid x Good Kid
Student x Teacher

Anything else you can come up with! I'm very open to everything and so I'd love to hear any plot ideas or pairings that you have to! Reply here or PM me if interested!

Hey! So, this is my first partner search, and I'm looking for MxM partners! Below I'll go over things about what I'm looking for and pairings I'd like to do!

What I'm looking for...

Post Length- I can post anything from one paragraph to ten or more, so I'm really up for any post length! It's not a big issue for me as long as we have something to keep the story going with.
Grammar and Spelling- I'm not looking for you to be perfect, we all make mistakes, all I ask is that you do your best and I will too!
Dark Themes- I'm okay with any dark themes and I usually quite enjoy having some dark element to a roleplay, it makes it a lot more interesting to me!
Plot- I like both of us to contribute at least a little to the plot! So let's work together on this okay!

Most of my characters end up being submissive, so I'm looking for someone to play a more dominant role or someone who switches between.

Pairings
(Bold = Role a prefer)

Master x Slave
Vampire x Human
Abused x Abuser
Demon x Human
Shy x Flirty
Abused x Best Friend
Step brother x Step brother
Younger x Older
Bully x Victim
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Prince x Knight
Nerd x Jock
Bad Kid x Good Kid
Student x Teacher

Anything else you can come up with! I'm very open to everything and so I'd love to hear any plot ideas or pairings that you have to! Reply here or PM me if interested!
I would be willing to do Demon x Human, Prince x Knight, or Bad Kid x Good Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.