Mxm or Mxf

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Many.Masks, Sep 1, 2014.

1. OK. I need some more rps. Preferably ones where people will be on at least a couple times a day. No one liners. Will not stand for those. I have many ideas I want to do but feel free to let me know. The italics are the ones I'm wanting to be hopefully out of the pairs.

Master x slave
    Human x neko
    Prostitute x cop
    Kidnapper x kidnappee
    Uncle x nephew
    Uncle x neice
    Vampire x demon
    Male prisoner x male prisoner
    Male wardon x male prisoner
    Male prison guard x male prisoner
    Innocent criminal
    x police officer
    Bartender x depressed client
    Single mother
    x boss
    Single mother x male babysitter
    Single mother x ex criminal
    Single mother x escaped criminal

These are only some. I can't play dominant characters. I don't mind doing mxm or mxf but I'll be playing the submissive character in the mxm. And I'll be playing the female in the mxf if that's OK. Thanks let me know. :)

2. I'd be very interested in the Uncle x Niece, Bartender x depressed client, and Vampire x Demon.

3. Pmed you. :)

4. I like the Single mother x boss and the single mother x escaped convict. If those are still open

5. I'm always up for masterxslave rps but I like the idea of kidnapper x kidnappee

6. Would be interested in:

Master x slave
    Human x neko
    Kidnapper x kidnappee
    Uncle x nephew
    Male prisoner x male prisoner
    Male wardon x male prisoner
    Male prison guard x male prisoner
    Bartender x depressed client

7. I'd be interested in human x Neko or master x slave, if you're still looking.

8. Cop/Prostitute .. uncle/niece .. single mother/boss are all thngs i'd be interested in. you have plots?

9. Not exactly but pm me and we can work a plot for any of the three you want out. :)

10. im game for Single mother x male babysitter :3

11. Sounds good to me. Pm me and we can work on a plot