1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

MxM or FxF (18+) high school role play

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by lethal_fever, Mar 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey you guys (: I'm just looking for someone to role play with for an extended period of time. I would really like to do a mxm or fxf high school plot (although I don't have anything specific), but I'm open to other options. I typically play female characters, but obviously if we decided on a mxm I'd play a male character. I also usually play more than one character in 1x1 role plays.
    I would like you to reply several times a day if possible, and I'm not too picky on length. Just write whatever seems to fit the moment (: Message me or comment if you have any interest. Like I said, I'm really open to anything. I haven't been on this site for a few months and I'm just looking to get back into it.

****Also, please be over 18 because I almost always include sexual content***

• Love Love x 1
  2. Hi There, I would like to make an fxf RP with you ;)

3. I'd fancy a MxM with you!

4. Are you still looking for a fxf?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.