MxM one on one

R

Riley

Hello,

I'm pretty new here and I am looking for a new roleplay or two. I'm only really interested in doing MxM right now, so I'm sorry if you are looking for something different.

I am usually on every day, unless something important in real life comes up, and I would like it if you could post at least once a day. I also would like someone who can write at least 2 good paragraphs per post. If you like going by word count, over 200 words. I'm not really interested in someone who only posts a few sentences at a time. I want to know what your character is thinking, feeling, doing and saying. Also, I would prefer a partner who was over 18, just in case we eventually feel the need to go into the more mature end of the spectrum.

I really like doing fandoms, and what I am really interested in doing right now is either Pokemon or Harry Potter.

For Pokemon, I will only play original characters. I have played the games a lot, but I really don't know much about the characters in the anime, so I wouldn't be able to play them very accurately. For this, I was thinking it would be fun to have one character on one of the "Teams" fall in love with a character who has been fighting against them. Or if you have another idea for Pokemon, I would love to hear it.

For Harry Potter, the one thing I think would be super fun would be a Scorpius/Albus Severus roleplay. This one could go a ton of different ways, because there isn't a ton of information given about them. So I have three different ideas:

1. They are in the same house and are best friends.

2. They are in different houses and dislike each other. Then they are forced together for some reason (School assignment, Quidditch, etc).

3. Kind of similar idea, they are in different houses and dislike each other. Then Harry and Draco start dating (we could roleplay this part too) and that forces them to spend time together. I like this idea best. Having the two romances going on at once.

Anyway, if you have any questions or suggestions, either write them here or send me a PM.

<3 Riley

Last edited:
Hiya, I would be interested in the second idea for the Scorpius/Albus idea. That seems intrigueing.

Oh my goodness! That Pokemon rp sounds absolutely amazing!

Awesome! Send me a PM and we can work out the details :)