FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
hi friends!! ive had this idea for a plot bouncing around my head for a few days and im kinda super into it LOL so i was hoping maybe someone would write it with me!!

firstly a little about me: im a 20 yr old girl from the uk and ive been rping for about 9-10 years now!! i consider myself a reasonably advanced writer but since I can't afford to spend hours on my posts these days I guess you could call me lazy lit lol // i tend to write between 500-1000 words a post but it all depends on context! and i aim for about one post a day but maybe more if theyre short!! i also get waaaay into my rps lol, i like drawing the couple, making playlists and finding outfits for them o v o so if youre similar we'd probably get along!!

--

anyway here is a brief synopsis of the plot i had in mind::
YC is an experienced undercover detective that has recently gotten into a notorious cult in an attempt to break it down from the inside. the cult in question has ties to black magic and satanism (though its up to your personal preference if paranormal things actually happen or if the plot is more rooted in reality). not much is known by outsiders about the cult, but it more or less has a hand in every kind of crime, from burglaries and drug trafficking to murder and assassination.

YC, for whatever reason, manages to quickly gain the attention of the leader of the cult (MC) and quickly form a twisted relationship (up to you if it is immediately sexual or more of a slow-burn!!) where MC trusts YC far too much, and YC starts to forget that he is supposed to be on the side of the law and grows a little too obsessed with the dealings of the cult.

We can decide what happens from there!! But ideally there would be a lot of back and forth-ing with who has the power in the situation, a lot of betrayals, arguments, hate fucking (lol) and lying. Maybe MC gets arrested at some point, but YC kidnaps him in an attempt to take the law into his own hands? Maybe YC finds that he enjoys working with the cult more than working with the police? IDK LETS TALK ABOUT IT!!

MC is probably going to be an androgynous diva who treats his role as though he's some kind of celebrity, a smug asshole basically lol. I'm imagining him as a bottom but I'm happy to make him a switch bc i know like everyone on this site is a bottom lo l // so a gruff, hardened exterior for YC would be ideal, but of course you may write him how you wish <33

as for smut, personally i prefer to build up the sexual tension until it PHSYICALLY CANNOT BE CONTAINED ANYMORE because i think thats the most fun LOL and make the eventual sex scenes suPER INTENSE but if youre more impatient we can work something out :3c kinks that im hoping to include would in general be crossdressing, bdsm, dub/non-con, blood/gore and all that rough nasty stuff that comes w hatepairings lol. honestly ill p much write anything though, besides from scat / watersports and more weird fetishes so lets see what we can get in :3c

EXPECT FLUFFY MOMENTS TOO THO BC even though this will essentially be a hate pairing a lot of the time moments of emotional vulnerability are.....my fav.........

--

i also have a less developed plot that would be more stupid slice of life / smut but would still have violent / dark moments too u v u and by moments i mean like 50/50 fucked up shit and goofing around LOL

so essentially MC would be a (probably sheltered and geeky) human that, in his desperation to get laid lol, looks up online how to summon an incubus. However, due to his inexperience with summoning rituals, summons YC, a different subtype of demon (of your choice!!) rather than a professional incubus. this results in a loophole in which, because he is not able to form a proper contract with MC, he is stuck on earth for the foreseeable future. it is up to you how YC reacts to this- whether he is gracious about it or decides to torment the fuck outta MC as revenge!!

also, im super interested in doubling for this plot, where MC has a human roommate (YC-2) and they summon two demons (YC and MC-2) !! that way it not only gives us both a chance to write both roles but also opens up opportunities for threesomes/foursomes LOL

SO ANYWAY!! if the sound of all that gets u HYPE AF, u have a decent level of literacy and ur not creepy then we will probs GET ALONG GREAT!! pls dont hesitate to pm me i rly want to write this dfdslfggbf
(im also interested in just writing some nonsense oneshot smut scenes so pm me if youre interested in doing something like that instead!!}

either way, thank you for reading all of this!! i hope to hear from yall soon u vu /

Last edited:
Reactions: Navuso
im still looking ;v;

still looking!! updated with a new plot idea ahhh <3

Hey I am actually pretty interested in your cult rp idea, sounds like a blast and I do hope I can provide wonderful posts to match up with yours. PM me and we can talk further and stuffs (^-^)

Hey! I'm interested in your room mate plot! Shoot me a PM if you're up for it?

Interested in both plots tbh. Pm me if you're still looking ;)

still looking <3

I'm kinda interested in the roommate plot