MXM Modern Horror Fiction , multiple players ok.

W

Wildcats8100

Original poster
I'm very new here but I have been involved in chat based RP for quite some time now. The type of RP that generally gets me is the vampire/werewolf/witch/supernatural modern horror genre. That't not to say a slasher flick inspired SL is out of my realm. I would love my partner to me mature, dom, and willing to possibly guide the story. I unfortunately always run the SL's but seldom get to act in them, so please let me be your player :). I wouldn't mind a little sex/ even some darker things torture/kidnapping, but I would prefer story to smut any day. If it gets too crass, I may not be into it. So fading to black wouldn't be awful. Again I prefer story to graphic x-rated material. The dark and gritty content to drive the horror of a plot forward is one thing , rehashing taboo fantasy's is another.

A little about my default character for modern horror fiction-

(( See Profile Pic ))
Name- Tatum Anica
Age - 23
Height- 5'5
Build- Slim but Athletic.
Bio-
Tatum is a good kid ,smart , well balanced, kindhearted, polite. He is a registered nurse. A southerner with obviously native american descent.He is good looking in a slightly feminine way. He is strong and fast to an extent, he has spent a significant portion of his free time taking gymnastics and his body shows the results. That being said he could hold his own in a struggle for long enough to get away but if his escape fails , eventually he will fall to a stronger adversary. I would love a story that allowed him to be a gay hero , or at the very least be one of the last survivors of a supernatural killer.

If my character, SL possibilities , or just general likes sound good to you, shoot me a message or respond to this post. I'm too new to be picky :) .... I just want to play!

Last edited by a moderator: