1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

MXM Modern Horror Fiction , multiple players ok.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Wildcats8100, Jan 22, 2014.

1. I'm very new here but I have been involved in chat based RP for quite some time now. The type of RP that generally gets me is the vampire/werewolf/witch/supernatural modern horror genre. That't not to say a slasher flick inspired SL is out of my realm. I would love my partner to me mature, dom, and willing to possibly guide the story. I unfortunately always run the SL's but seldom get to act in them, so please let me be your player :). I wouldn't mind a little sex/ even some darker things torture/kidnapping, but I would prefer story to smut any day. If it gets too crass, I may not be into it. So fading to black wouldn't be awful. Again I prefer story to graphic x-rated material. The dark and gritty content to drive the horror of a plot forward is one thing , rehashing taboo fantasy's is another.

A little about my default character for modern horror fiction-

(( See Profile Pic ))
    Name- Tatum Anica
    Age - 23
    Height- 5'5
    Build- Slim but Athletic.
    Bio-
    Tatum is a good kid ,smart , well balanced, kindhearted, polite. He is a registered nurse. A southerner with obviously native american descent.He is good looking in a slightly feminine way. He is strong and fast to an extent, he has spent a significant portion of his free time taking gymnastics and his body shows the results. That being said he could hold his own in a struggle for long enough to get away but if his escape fails , eventually he will fall to a stronger adversary. I would love a story that allowed him to be a gay hero , or at the very least be one of the last survivors of a supernatural killer.

If my character, SL possibilities , or just general likes sound good to you, shoot me a message or respond to this post. I'm too new to be picky :) .... I just want to play!

#1 Wildcats8100, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014