MxM Middle school vampire Yangire (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PurpleDemon

Original poster
Ok so the name is pretty.. hmm... extravagant? well anyway that's what i wanted, I really like this character i created and wanted to RP with someone, creating group rp-s takes a lot of effort, but in this case luckily 2 will be enough, the plot will be something like this(this part is negotiable, you can change their first meeting): You are a middle school student, suddenly at night you were attacked by a bunch of thieves/punks/pedophiles, suddenly a skinny little boy dressed only in a sweater starts attacking them, you pass out, when you wake up he is sitting next to you, the attackers are gone. this mysterious boy suddenly states that he loves you. how you react and how the relationship goes depends on you.

this scenario was for a human character, but i repeat, you can change the first encounter, you can be another vampire, werewolf, a village boy etc. (please just don't use a very powerful supernatural character such as "demon lord" or "archangel" etc. though it can be done it'll be more difficult)

The amount of text in replies depends on the scenario, if it's a long explanation or a description of a scene, it can be several paragraphs, but sometimes even a few lines of text can be enough, just be comfortable and enjoy what you write, because i plan to do the same :D

As for sexual content: I am posting this on this thread because I don't want this RP to have too much sexual content, as far as it'll get is a bit/kiss on the collarbone or chest. (although, I am not against sexual content AT ALL, so if you want to, I wan't say no)

P.S. Don't be afraid to take charge in the story, I like when my 1X1 partner sets up a huge plot twist or changes aspects of the story.

As for the character bio:
i_love_you_by_dustsiege-db87vnz.png

Name: Nicolá De La Tueur (Nico)
Race: True vampire
Sexuality: Bi
Powers: vampiric strength and agility, extreme speed and a very flexible body, a very sensitive nose for blood and people who's blood he has tasted. (more to be discovered with time)
Weaknesses: sunlight, fire, silver.
Appearance: picture
Personality: curious and insane. mostly acts like a very childish teen, but his personality can change drastically depending on whom he's dealing with, it can be very loving and caring, annoying and bitchy, scary and vicious etc.all he truly wants is right now is to recover his memories, and the first clue is "love", he must find someone to love (at least he thinks so) also, he's just curious, he wants to know what love actually is, but he has very obscured ides of love so his "dates" don't last that long.
Character's Origin: back in 1700-s the house of Teur was a prospering noble family of France, in 1776, Nicola was the newest child, he was born with fair skin and light blonde hair, his eyes were a bright blue and were always filled with joy, as he grew, he was a very sensitive boy, skinny and weak, couldn't stay in the sun for long and had frequent nosebleeds. when he was 13- the french revolution began, the Teur mansion was burning, his parents could've saved him but didn't risk it for a weak and "useless" child, they already had 9 other children and their selfishness overcame their parental instincts, they left their youngest son burning. before he could burn to ashes, something fell on him and wounded his chest, blood was overflowing. In his final moments, nicolas began cursing his family and their fake "love". his burning hatred sparked something deep inside of him, nicola began licking the blood flowing out of him, his turned red, and his light blonde hair turned pink, his pale skin got even paler. what awakened were tiny parts of vampiric DNA which he inherited from his ancestors who at some point were vampires, these genes activated fully and turned him into a vampire. he began healing, he did not know what was happening but he tried to escape the fire, he got up and ran to their wine cellar, he got inside and saw that his parents took the wine, even though they didn't have the time to save his own son, the only thing down there was a stone coffin, he was tired and lost a lot of blood, he sustained even more wound when running towards the cellar, so he desperately wanted to rest, he crawled into the coffin and began sleeping. after 216 years, he finally awakened. though the new world was strange, he couldn't open the coffin at first, as it was underground, (someone must've found the coffin and then it was buried) but he kept pushing and pushing, in the end, he opened the coffin and crawled out of the earth, he had fully healed, though his memories were scattered, he could only remember his name and some bits and pieces of his childhood, he began wondering the graveyard and was extremely hungry, that's when he stumbled upon a woman walking in the graveyard alone, he quickly pounced on her and drank her blood to the last drop, he looked at her sweater, it had a heart on it, though it was stained with blood, he remember something... he remembered something about "love" and got extremely curious, wanting to learn more about his memories, he took the sweater and put it on instead of the clothes he was buried in, eventually he found an empty house on the edge of the graveyard, where he hides during the day, at night- he explores this new and strange city he is in.

Out of curiosity, do you roleplay wit bluestar members? If not, that's completely fine, but I find the character interesting. Good luck in your search either way!

Out of curiosity, do you roleplay wit bluestar members? If not, that's completely fine, but I find the character interesting. Good luck in your search either way!
I do, sexual content is definitely not mandatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.