MxM main plot with fxm sub plot. Furries!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnicornBunny

Searching for you.<3
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
I can do any but I prefer Romance, Action,Fantasy,Slice of life
The main plot
My male sona Shiver who is a Unicorn Bunny.. has just broken up with his cheating boyfriend and goes to stay with his adopted sister Igloo(my female sona) who has just moved to a small town up in the boonies. Though it is near a big city where he can go to feel at home. Getting her to have him hooked up with a gig singing at the local bar mostly for food and board. He then ends up being seen and lusted for by the in town gang or (pack/pride) leader. Who for once wants to be dominated and feels that Shiver is the one to do it. (Shiver is dominant) Shiver agree's to the affair not thinking they will actually get feelings.

sub plot
Igloo has just moved to a quieter place to do her writing, having enough of the city. Wanting some peace and quiet she was going to hide away in her new home. But then Shiver needs her and he isn't one to stay in the back ground. There to make sure he doesn't get into to much trouble she has to now go out and sit at the bar.. and of course he gets her to join him as much as he can. Where she happens to catch the eye of the town mayor? (or lead cop)

Attachments

• 2 (1).png
    465 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.