mxm looking for partner(s)

S

Stargazing

Original poster
Hello, I honestly have toooo many role-plays, but ahhh, whatever.

I just want a whole lot of drama, fluff, romance, dark shit and what not.
I have a few plots - that we together can make better.
And for some reason I really, really want to play a extremely awkward, shy, and quiet person.
  • yc is the leader/part of this really dangerous and famous gang and almost everyone knows who yc is, the horrible things he has done, how skilled he is at whatever weapon he likes the most, how he has no mercy and will either kill you in matters of seconds or torture you until you're begging for death. He's cold, calculating, rumor has it he lack a heart and soul,, but then, THEN, there's mc; pure, innocent,shy and awkward, personality is cute as fuck, a marshmallow that needs to be protected, and well, yc really wants to protect him in the moment his eyes land on mc, even if he doesn't know mc at all because 'dude he looks so fucking fragile someone is going to hurt him like wtf'.
    And one day, after days of yc admiring mc from afar he decide to approach him someway somehow, and poor mc is clueless about who yc really is at first. (god, this could turn into anything. a lot of drama, dark stuff, ah idk)
  • mc is on his way to a job interview and stops to get coffee but yc is in front of him in line and yc is being a HUGE asshole to the barista, so mc calls him out in front of everyone (possibly dumping a drink on yc while he's at it) and then mc goes on his merry way to the interview.
    and yc is behind the interviewer's desk...
  • mc used to be in a majorly abusive relationship in the past, and now yc and mc are in a relationship and yc tries really hard to make mc understand that it is okay to mess up, that he doesn't have to be scared that he'll get beaten if he drops like a fucking glass on the floor. like... ah, idk, fluff, possible a lot of drama? It could turn into anything.
  • mc has always been scared of falling in love, scared of getting hurt (maybe his previous relationship was a complete mess?) but now he's fallen hard for yc, a low-level criminal with bruises on his knuckles and blood on his hands. mc is always waiting up for yc to get home every night, faithfully helping him clean up and tending to his wounds. yc assures mc that he knows what he's doing, and that he would never leave mc. But mc is terrified that sooner or later, yc will get himself killed. (I don't really have any ideas... but a lot could happen, maybe mc gets all messed up in yc problems and ah, shit goes down? Idk.)

If you're interested, please send me a message. I prefer to rp over PM.

I write long and detailed answers, and I hope you can as well :) Of course short replies are ok, but no one-liners, please!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Edited! + one more plot...
ah, I need to stop <.< but my mind keeps coming up with more ideas all the time haha.

Ohh I'm interested :)