4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
High fantasy, modern fantasy, gaslamp fantasy, Anything Fantasy, dark comedy, supernatural, paranormal, psychological, essentially everything except slice-of-life and historical.
I find myself in a strange new position: I'm comfortable with all my current role-plays and would actually like to have more? Was ist das

About Me
For best results: take a look at my role-play resume!

-Right now I am only interested in M/M role-plays because it seems like I keep up with those the best. I'm bad at being a lesbian. There is one exception to this, though! I have one plot that I'm cool with being FxF.

- I'm forgetful, easily stressed, and have weird rituals about replying to people. I never purposefully ignore anyone, I promise. Feel free to jab me if you think I've forgotten.

- These days I'm pretty good about quick replies; I can usually churn out at least 3-4 replies a day, depending entirely on extraneous circumstances of course. However, sometimes my depression kicks me in the ass and I can slow down. If this happens, I'll let you know. I post updates in my status a lot, so keep an eye on that!

- I like to write a lot. My starter posts are often between 8 and 10 paragraphs, and my posts after that can range anywhere between 2-8 paragraphs or more, depending on the situation. I don't advocate fluff or filler posts, but I really dislike being given only a small amount to work with.

- I'm not experienced writing multiple characters, but that doesn't mean I don't want to try!

- I love to chat OOC. I like to make friends. I like to know my partners are as excited about the role-play as I am. I like to find songs that suite my characters and the story. If you like those things, too, I think we'll get along great.

- I don't really like to format my posts. I don't care if you do, but I just like to get to the meat of things.

- I'm all about that slow burn. I'm also all about them power struggles.

- I like sex. I like plot. I really like when the sex is part of the plot.

- I have infinite patience and I will never pressure you for replies. I understand that this is a hobby, and we all have real lives outside of the computer screen. If for whatever reason you're not feeling the role-play any more, that's just fine. I don't mind. I mean, I'd appreciate it if you let me know, but even if you don't, whatevs. It's no skin off of my back!

I don't mind having multiple role-plays with the same partner. When you find a good partner, you gotta keep 'em!

On dominant/submissive characters:
To be quite frank, I am super tired of the dominant/submissive - or worse, seme/uke - dynamic in role-plays. I see a lot of folks who only play 'submissive' characters which often seems to mean that they are looking to play very passively and have their partner take full control of everything in the role-play. I'm not interested in this. I want a partner who contributes to plotting and to moving the story forward. I want a partner who doesn't play waifish characters who have zero backbone and will fall over if the wind blows on them.

I'm sorry if any of that seems mean, but I'm just tired of it. :( I don't want to play the dominant character to your fragile baby. It's not fun for me.

Important note: If your shy/submissive characters don't fall over when the wind blows on them and you're able to play them without forcing me to do all the work moving the story forward, then by all means, play them!

What I'm Looking For

- Preferably a partner who likes to write long, detailed posts as much as I do. I don't require them for every post, but when I'm routinely given just a small amount to work with, I get kind of bored.

- Someone patient. Sometimes I can't reply every day. I don't mind a kick in the ass once every week or so, but I get very touchy when someone starts bothering me every day to post.

- Someone with a large library of characters. Someone who doesn't play the same character over and over again with different names and faces.

- Someone who understands that sometimes a little power playing is necessary to move the story along.

Kinks
For a detailed list, take a look at my House Eros page.

Some things I'm particularly fond of:
  • (Tw)incest
  • Heat/oestrus
  • Knotting
  • Dramatic age differences (no character younger than 16)
  • Hurt/comfort (basically my favourite thing)
  • Monsters/demons/non-humans
  • Bossy/dominant bottoms (esp. in a master/pet situation)
  • Coercion/black mail
  • Begging/teasing
Most important things I do not like:
  • Parent/child incest
  • Anything you would do in a toilet
  • Daddy kink
  • Pet play (I.E. actually pretending to be animals, nty)
  • Pregnancy/m-preg/children pls no
Specific Plots

I HAVE A CHARACTER FOR THIS: http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/celeste-axel-dumont.12299/

Every person has a soul mate. Upon reaching puberty, a person begins to form an indistinguishable mark somewhere on their body. Each mark is unique, and is only shared by one other person: the person you're to spend the rest of your life with.

Unfortunately, not everyone is compatible with their soul mate. Nature has a cruel sense of humor that way. Our characters are not friends -- in fact, they are complete opposites. It is because of this that they are both mortified to discover that they share the same mark.

Basically, this is an omegaverse role-play where our characters are rivals, ex-friends, or otherwise completely incompatible with each other. For bonus awkwardness, one character (let's call him Character A) is also very adamant that he's the straightest man to ever exist.

I'd be interested in playing the omega (or character A) in this case. I usually end up playing the alpha in omegaverse, so I'd like to try something new. Since he's insistent that he's straight, he's absolutely horrified to receive his mark. I'd like this role-play to be light hearted with some dark overtones. Drama and tension is nice, but I've been wanting something a little fluffier, too. Fluff and drama! In one glorious package!

M-preg really squicks me out, so although that's prevalent in the a/b/o trope, I'm asking to forgo it here. I was thinking that male omegas are considered an anomaly, a mistake, as they're incapable of breeding, and are shunned as a result.

GEE I WONDER WHAT THIS COULD BE ABOUT
Basically I've been reminiscing about an old role-play of mine that I totally loved, but had to stop due to falling out of contact with my partner.

As children, the two boys carried out their dark fantasy by killing a homeless man. Both of them enjoyed it immensely, and the crime went unnoticed. As they got older, one twin continued down the path of crime, while the other swallowed his pride and entered the safe, normal legal life. In their mid twenties, the twisted boy decides to seek out his brother to remind him who he really is.

Our characters don't necessarily have to be cannibals, either. I just looked through my music library and picked a fancy name that was somewhat related. :-D

Pokemon because why not?

Pretty simple plot. Two twins (or just regular brothers) have always been very, very close. As they get older, their relationship becomes more than platonic. Their mother picks up on it, and threatens to separate them. Instead they take off on an epic Pokemon journey together, on the run from their family.

Pretty basic, would need a bit of elaborating, but is mostly just fluff with a bit of angst. And also Pokemon.

Tbh this doesn't have to be Pokemon related, I just thought it might be cute. Could be anything!

If any of you have watched the show by the same name, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Character A is recently deceased. Instead of finding themselves in some kind of afterlife, he finds himself in the exact same place he died - except no one else can see him. No one, that is, except for one other man - Character B - who tells him that he has been chosen to be a reaper, along with him and several others. Reapers are otherwordly, but gentle beings who have been given the task to help souls cross into the next life peacefully.

That's the general premise. We can always flesh things out from there.

This is the one FxF plot that I was talking about, but it can very easily be swapped to be MxM. Or it can be both, because I have two characters for this. Much more of an adventure story than a romance one, but of course I love romance, so it'd happen along the road. I have lore for this world, if you'd like to hear about it. This is a steampunk setting (if you've ever played FF12 or any other Ivalice game, it's along that vein).

Character A (whom I would be playing) is a sky pirate. Character B is a prince(ss) who is tired of the royal life and wants to run away. A is currently anchored in a port city to try and pull off a heist, only to be approached by B, who asks them very bluntly: 'Kidnap me.'

Character A has a debt with the mob, one that he's been trying to escape from for quite some time. Character B is A's student, and also just so happens to be the mafia boss's son. Once the teacher learns this, he's horrified, but the student offers him a deal: his silence for the teacher's servitude.

Characters

I'm always cool with creating new characters specifically for a plot, but I have some old characters that I'm always interested in using in some new RPs. You can take a look at 'em here, if you'd like:

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/albums/opals-lads.1133/

Vampires
I have a particular brand of vampires I fiddled around with quite a few years ago, and I'd be interested in elaborating on them if anyone is interested!

Vampires in folklore and vampires in reality are two very different things. Modern vampirism is a disease, a mutant strain of the rabies virus discovered in 1846 by Romanian scientist Vladimir Dracula. It is characterized by extremely dry, pale, cold and translucent skin (due to anemia), unusually large canines, dilated pupils, enhanced agility, strength and dexterity, as well as a superhuman ability to heal and regenerate (rapid cell regeneration.) Patients begin to exhibit symptoms after 2-3 days of exposure to the virus, a distinctly shorter incubation period than that of its relative. There is no known cure for vampirism.

The disease is transmitted by blood, though rare cases of infection have been reported by direct contact of a mucous membrane with other bodily fluids, such as semen or vaginal fluid. Patients crave human blood, due to porphyria; they lack the proper enzymes in their own blood, and must ingest the blood of other non-vampires in order to combat this. If deprived, patients may exhibit such symptoms as lethargy, muscle atrophy, nausea, madness, and eventually unconsciousness. The period of time a vampire may last without blood before these symptoms appear vary from patient to patient. Because of raised hormones levels, vampires often become quite aggressive; this is more common in male patients than female. Vampires do not age, and after the initial symptoms begin they are essentially immortalized in their current state.

Vampires are sensitive to sunlight and suffer from photophobia. Ultra violet rays irritate the vampire's skin and eyes and are known to cause severe burning and blisters within an hour of exposure. Vampires may survive in sunlight with the right precautions, such as heavy sun screen and protective eye wear, though many find it too unpleasant and prefer to venture outdoors only in the light of the moon.

Though vampires are essentially immortal, they are not invincible, and can be killed. They rarely die of natural causes but they do bleed, and should die if they suffer any severely traumatic injuries such as decapitation, evisceration, or debilitating organ damage (such as removal.) However, trauma that may be fatal to humans, such as a gun shot wound to the chest or a lacerated jugular, can be healed naturally by a vampire. Vampires may also be burned.

The ability to heal through rapid cell regeneration protects from infection and other pathogens, though rare death from disease and infection have been documented. The conditions for such a death are unknown, though there is speculation that rapid cell regeneration occurs independently from the immune system.

Vampires in modern culture are feared and regarded as monsters and murderers, and because of such alienation have developed their own subculture. One common ritual is known as 'blood bonding,' where two or more vampires engage in consuming each other's blood, often via wounds on the wrist or neck, to become closer to one another; after the ritual is complete the vampires refer to each other as 'bonded,' or essentially soul mates. Some vampires believe this allows them to have an empathetic bond with their blood. Many of the vampires' rituals are spiritual. Terms of endearment include 'fledgling' -- the vampire 'offspring' of another -- and 'sire' -- the vampire 'parent.' "

General Ideas
I'm open to basically everything. If you have an idea you've been wanting to try out, just shoot me a message - I'd probably love to play it out with you!

A wee list of particular things I like:
  • High Fantasy (<3)
  • Modern Fantasy
  • Dark Fantasy
  • Psychological
  • Horror (akin to Silent Hill especially)
  • Post-/Apocalyptic (zambies)
  • Steampunk (or any of the '-punks', really)
  • Magic school or something like that
  • Crime (serial killers, detectives, gangs/mafia, drug lords, etc.)
  • Supernatural (angels, demons, vampires, lycantrophes, etc.)
  • Paranormal (ghosts, shapeshifters, seers, etc.)
  • 'Twisted' fairy tales (especially Alice in Wonderland)
Some general pairings to be expanded upon:
  • Wizard x Apprentice
  • Twin x Twin
  • Brother x Brother
  • Sailor x Siren
  • Demon x Human
  • Android x Human
  • Vampire x Human
  • Vampire x Slayer
  • Master x Slave/Servant
  • Human x Shapeshifter/werewolf/monster boyfriend
  • Body Guard x Charge
  • Rival x Rival
Right now I am particularly interested in something smut heavy, and/or something lore heavy. Also, monsters.

I will likely be continually updating this thread, but for now, this is all I got. If you're interested, please either reply to this post or send me a PM! Thanks!

<3 Opal

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Haunting Heads
Hi! I am new here, but not at all to RPing and this caught my eye. I am also looking for something particularly smut heavy. But I also have a fond love for Omgeaverse and Lore, and Monsters.

I want to write with you, but my phone only had 3% battery left, so I have to write a proper response tomorrow o_o'

Reactions: Sidhe
@Tapion580
Hey, welcome to Iwaku! :D I'd love to RP with you. Perhaps we can work some omegaverse plot out together. I'll shoot you a PM.

@Ashlio
I look forward to it!

YES, Do you prefer any other formats such as Skype or Kik or would you like to do it here?

Interested!

I am gravely interested into Fine Young Cannibals. It seems very interesting and unique, not to mention I have a few psychotic characters up my ghostly sleeves~.
//shot for too many puns//
If you would be so kind as to message me for I am new here and am having trouble figuring that out it would be greatly appriciated. If you do not have an opening for this or wish for something else that is completely fine and we can discuss details while chatting.

@Tapion580
I prefer to keep all my role-plays on site, if that's okay with you!

@Kronas17
Awesome. :D Was there anything in particular you were interested in?

@Ghostboy98
Oooh I've been wanting to do this plot for so long, I'd love to role-play with you!! I'll send you a message.

That is totally fine with me!

I'm somewhat interested in Soul Mates but if we can work out another plot i'd be interested for that as well!

@Kronas17
I'm working on Soul Mates with another user, so perhaps we can work out something else. :D I will send you a PM!

added some new plots/info!

Status
Not open for further replies.