MxM kinky rp wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Melia

Original poster
Hello all.

I have a character that is going through getting over a break up with his fiance and he is looking to fill his needs with some no strings attached kinky kinky bondage rough it up till it hurts kind of sex.

Obviously I'm also interested in having a storyline intertwined in said roleplay, however we are looking for something that's mostly sex.

My character is most definitely a bottom but he's a stubborn bottom. He will fight a dom and get sassy. So no dom should expect him to easily give in to some of the kinky things that are asked him, such as kissing feet, or being ordered around, or asked to be called master, for example. He wants a challenge and he also wants someone who wants to take him on as a challenge as well.

As a role player I try to stay pretty consistent with post length and give as much detail as I can. I won't do one sentence posts or one word posts so if that's your style I'm not the person to play with. I do like to have lots of detail and one or two paragraphs is fine. I will usually be able to respond a few times a day if time allows. I will rarely go more than a day without responding.

Is anyone interested in taking my character on a wild ride?

I am X) That sounds nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.