MxM Incest

Creating more drama is always good. But I noticed your point too.

@Yuki40: Not sure if you're catching my postings, but Kris is still in the apartment. He's about to step out of his bedroom after finishing breakfast, and his friend Victorie just rang their doorbell to surprise him with a good luck gift.

He will be leaving soon though, so you won't have to change anything.

I will edit X) I though you said he was stepping out and Caden said good Luck before He left, you ment the kitchen right XD, Ive never done a group before and am getting post;s confused , Forgive me for the many mistakes I will make i know its annoying, but I will try to get use to all this LOl XD let me know how i can improve more and please point out all my mistakes.

You'er good, Yuki40! And it's not a problem.

One thing I do to keep post information right is to write notes about the other's post - just noting information my charrie wil need to know. Then, I don't forget what's what. Even though accident happen regardless, we're good at making things work. ^^!

• Thank You
Reactions: Yuki40
Alright I will write notes from now on, Thanks for understanding. X)

Reactions: Phi Chisym
Sorry got caught up in some stuff ill post when I get home

Why are there two Eli;s and which one am I fighting with...:( im really confused can one of you change your name please. LOlz.

In Phi post there is someone named Eli then someone Else named Elijah..So is one of them a side chracter im getting really confused and ive read both post Like three times. XD ive even read from the biginning so is there two Eli's...?

lol Elijah is his full name Eli is his nickname on occasion I will write Eli for short@Yuki40

that still does not answer my question. Im re -reading Lolz. Sorry Im so complicated.

There is one Eli. Eli and Elijah are the exact same character.

Eli is a nickname, a shorter version of the name Elijah.

Sometimes, people who are close to others will give them a nickname, pet name, or rabbit name (however you want to call it) that is either a fun, loving representation of that person, or is actually a shorter version of their name.

Like my oldest daughter is Samara, but we've shorten her name to Mara for when we're just quickly calling her.

She's also Samo, a nickname given to her by her best friends of eight years.

Her grandma and cousins call her Munchie, or Mouse, due to a silly thing she use to do when she was a toddler.

To her writing friends, her username is DragonPhi - based off of my username.

And I call her Kat, cause we illustrate a little comic for our city newspaper called Kitty and Kat - I'm Kitty. We've been doing it for so long, we're use to calling each other that when we're being silly.

So, this is just a really, really deep explanation and example of what's going on in the RP here.

Kris is just use to calling Elijah - Eli. I figured that, when he was younger, he couldn't say Elijah well. So, he just called him Eli. Caden would have probably been called Cady, and Jareth was probably Jarit... (thinking like a two year old here). But, Cady and Jarit would get him killed now. But Eli stuck with him, and probably with the rest of the brothers as well. It's just easier to say - and type. LOL!

I hope this helps you, but if it's easier, I'll just change it; it's not a problem.

• Thank You
So i read from Start to Finish and Know what is going on now i read really slow and took lots of notes. sorry for the trouble and my confusion I will read slower and pay closer attention from now on :) thank you all for being so patient with me.

Um...just making sure everyone's here. I know a few have gone on vaca. But, if all are present, I made the last post. Yuki40, you're up. The thread notification has been crazy for a few people, so I'm just giving a head's up here first.

Actually @Kronas17 hasn't made a post in a while so that's why I've been waiting.

True there too, and it's probably just vacations, but I've notice a lot of my other RPs have been dealing with the notification thing. So, I'll give them a shout of their pages then. Their notification might be acting up too.

Sounds good.

Are u guys sure im up I always post after grim reaper in the other turns so that is why I was waiting.

No you're right. I'm up. I just checked and counted them all once you and I post we're all up to. I'll get it in the morning.

• Thank You
Well, the only reason I said is because Kris and Jareth are sitting at the table talking. Jareth asked Kris about his day, and he answered; leaving with a little question at the end. I wasn't sure if you were going to have Jareth respond to him, or someone else jumps in to respond.

I was going to have Kris ask him a more personal question dealing with his feelings about staying at the apartment or moving in with Victorie... But, that can come any other time. Then again, Kris is still deciding to mention it to Jareth, or just talk to Eli about it - to keep the arguments down between everyone.