2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Modern with or without magic, horror, would like to try romance a bit. sci-fi is also good
So, I'm in the mood to write Incest. It hits me rather rarely, this weird urge.
Requests of the RP
I play only Doms/tops/whatever word you use. I would prefer a few (2 or 3) paragraphs in a response. As long as I know what you're saying and don't have to run your post through spellcheck I'm fine with a lot, just no text speak please. If you are gonna drop, let me know. I would like one or two posts a day, but I'll work with whatever. After a week of no posts I will poke you to see what's up.
I am going to college, so I will be busy on some weeks, or posting every five minutes on others.

Kinks and preferences
I don't expect meek and soft partners, honestly that can get a bit boring after a bit. I like characters that have some spark, and personality. Not just a submissive fuckhole type.
Bondage, spanking, dirty talk, toys, a little bit of exhibitionism is the start of a good RP.
I'd rather not deal with a lot of the "darker" or "messy" kinks. Like....bleeding, or anything with bodily wastes, I like punishment, not harm.

A few simple pairings, I will always play the first character.

The lonely father/ loving son
Drunk uncle/Horny Nephew
Surprised Brother/ Crossdressing Brother
Curious Bothers
Father and his twin Sons

A few little plots. If you have any ideas you want that fit the theme (incest mxm) let me know, i'm good with about any plot.
"You're a WHAT!?!?"
The father owns a garage, the son sleeps during the day. Father spends his time making things and reading, the son buys rather skimpy clothes and looks..... slutty. Still.... the son helps around the house, even paying some bills and giving nice gifts to the Father, even as he has no obvious way of getting money.
A father finds a few odd items in his son's pants as he does laundry. Some condoms, random phone numbers, two cell phones one that he knows is his son's the other has texts and contacts describing various sex acts or other sexual terms. Later that day he confronts the son, finding out that his son is a male prostitute.

"I'll take care of you."
After a bad accident, his wife died. Leaving him and their son alone, He worked as hard as he could, doing everything he needed to make sure his son never needed anything. Several years passed, the son now 18 starts to really help his father. Even though his interests are less than masculine. Cooking, cleaning, and other "feminine" activities are picked up by the son, the father jokes that he would make the perfect wife. Little did he know that the son was planning on trying to be the best at everything for his father he loves so much. During dinner, the son takes his chance, getting the father somewhat buzzed to lessen his inhibitions.

Summer fun and lessons.
A young boy goes to work with his uncle at his farm for the summer. To learn about his family, and what hard work really is. A few family secrets are learned, like why his uncle never married, why his family sent him here, and what the family history really is.

Play the game.
Two brothers are playing a game, one offers a bet. The looser has to be a slave to the other for a month. They both agree, and the younger one looses. The winner starts demanding the truth on various things, until he finds out that the younger one likes to wear some girls clothing, as well as that he is gay. Well... seeing the big chance the older brother just found.... he can't help but play with his younger brother, getting more and more extreme with the demands. From just wearing panties for a day, to dresses, then going out in public like that, to preforming oral sex, then oral outside...... the game continues, each day is more intense than the last.

• Love
Reactions: Justin