3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Yaoi, furry/Neko, Fantasy, Tragedies, Horror, Dark Romance, Mpreg,
So i really want to do a plot where two men are in the military (and this would be during the time Don't ask Don't tell was still very prominent in the armed forces) and they are overseas fighting in a war (we can make one up or can go with the Afghan war,) and one is an older more war torn man and the other is a young new recruit who entered straight out of high school so the older one ends up taking him under his wing (which is strange because he is a hardened man who doesn't talk much but will always have your back even if he gives most people the cold shoulder), and they began to fall for one another and begin a secret 'relationship'.

So yeah, i am good with playing either character, would like to play the younger character/Sub for once but because i really want to do this i am also fine with playing the older character and therefore the dom.

my posting is erratic, will go from posting several times in one day, to once every couple of days. This is because i am a college student and i do have a job so sometimes i simply don't have the time and or energy.

• Love
Reactions: dreamthief
sent over a pm

still looking

Status
Not open for further replies.