MxM, FxF, MxF Check it out!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by ≈Evërlastiπg≈, Aug 29, 2014.

1. What I Expect
    Hi there! I dont expect much from my partner. All I ask is for you to respond/post at least once every 3 days, if you cant I would appreciate it if you could let me know and I'll give you the same courtesy. Be literate, I understand there can be some typos I do it too but I need to be able to understand your writing. And please contribute to the plot/story, I dont mind leading the rp but I dont like having to do it the whole time.

What to Expect
    I am usually on every day if not multiple times a day so I respond frequently, if I cant I will let you know. I have a very big imagination so I tend to put twists and turns into my rps so they dont get repetative or boring over time. I usually play submissive or switch but I can play dominant depending on the character. If its a MxF I would play the female. I am very open minded so if you have any ideas or would like to add/change anything to mind dont be afraid to ask =)

My No Goes
    Rape
    S&M (sadist/masochist)
    Slave (to a point)
    Multiple Partners
    Critters
    Hurt/Comfort
    BDSM
    Incest

Fandom (These would all be OcxOc)
    Uraboku
    Nurarihyon
    Magi
    Uta no prince sama
    Fairy Tail
    Dark-Hunter
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Hunter x Hunter

Pairings
    VampirexHuman
    VampirexShapeshifter
    HumanxShapeshifter
    DemonxHuman
    DemigodxHuman
    AssassinxTarget
    ThiefxPrince/Princess
    God/GoddessxHuman
    God/GoddessxDemon
    TitanxOlympian
    TitanxHuman
    TitanxDemon

All pairings/fandom can be MxM, FxF, or MxF

(Will add more later on)​

#1 ≈Evërlastiπg≈, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. I'm interested in your Avatar the Last Airbender idea, and would love to discuss ideas with you!

• Like Like x 1
  3. I wouldn't mind something FxF, I'm just unsure as to what. :P

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm really interested in the Vampire Knight idea!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yay! I'll send ya a PM =D

• Like Like x 1
  6. I might be interested in your Vampire x Human or Shifter x Human pairings. :3 If you still have room for RPs, perhaps pm me with what sort of plot direction ideas you might have?

7. Bump, added more and edited a few things.

8. Do you have a specific character or idea regarding X-Men?

9. It would be OC characters I dont like doing canons. As for idea yes I have one but its not solid, ya interested Warr?

10. Gorramn right, I'm interested! I already have a mutant if need be.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'd be very interested in a Fairy Tail or Kuroko no basuke!

12. Kuroko no basuke sounds good to me =D wanna send me a PM and we can hash out the details?

13. I'd be interested in just about any so if you have one your wanting to do most let me know. :)

14. Thats awesome! Hmmm....I'm really into Hunter x Hunter right now, wanna do a MxM with that? =)

15. Sounds good. What kind of hunters? And mxm is good. Though I should warn you I'm not all that good at playing dominant males.

16. What about the thief/prince MxM?

17. Sure =) did you have any plots/ideas in mind? Send me a PM and we can hash it out