2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Greek/Roman mythology, Action, Mystery, Scifi, Anime, Medieval, Yaoi, Yuri, Fandom.
What I Expect
Hi there! I dont expect much from my partner. All I ask is for you to respond/post at least once every 3 days, if you cant I would appreciate it if you could let me know and I'll give you the same courtesy. Be literate, I understand there can be some typos I do it too but I need to be able to understand your writing. And please contribute to the plot/story, I dont mind leading the rp but I dont like having to do it the whole time.

What to Expect
I am usually on every day if not multiple times a day so I respond frequently, if I cant I will let you know. I have a very big imagination so I tend to put twists and turns into my rps so they dont get repetative or boring over time. I usually play submissive or switch but I can play dominant depending on the character. If its a MxF I would play the female. I am very open minded so if you have any ideas or would like to add/change anything to mind dont be afraid to ask =)

My No Goes
Rape
S&M (sadist/masochist)
Slave (to a point)
Multiple Partners
Critters
Hurt/Comfort
BDSM
Incest

Fandom (These would all be OcxOc)
Uraboku
Nurarihyon
Magi
Uta no prince sama
Fairy Tail
Dark-Hunter
Kuroko no Basuke
Hunter x Hunter

Pairings
VampirexHuman
VampirexShapeshifter
HumanxShapeshifter
DemonxHuman
DemigodxHuman
AssassinxTarget
ThiefxPrince/Princess
God/GoddessxHuman
God/GoddessxDemon
TitanxOlympian
TitanxHuman
TitanxDemon

All pairings/fandom can be MxM, FxF, or MxF

(Will add more later on)​

Last edited:
Bump. Added more

Reactions: Astro
I might be interested in your Vampire x Human or Shifter x Human pairings. :3 If you still have room for RPs, perhaps pm me with what sort of plot direction ideas you might have?

Bump, added more and edited a few things.

Do you have a specific character or idea regarding X-Men?

Do you have a specific character or idea regarding X-Men?
It would be OC characters I dont like doing canons. As for idea yes I have one but its not solid, ya interested Warr?

I'd be very interested in a Fairy Tail or Kuroko no basuke!

I'd be very interested in a Fairy Tail or Kuroko no basuke!
Kuroko no basuke sounds good to me =D wanna send me a PM and we can hash out the details?

I'd be interested in just about any so if you have one your wanting to do most let me know. :)

I'd be interested in just about any so if you have one your wanting to do most let me know. :)
Thats awesome! Hmmm....I'm really into Hunter x Hunter right now, wanna do a MxM with that? =)

Thats awesome! Hmmm....I'm really into Hunter x Hunter right now, wanna do a MxM with that? =)
Sounds good. What kind of hunters? And mxm is good. Though I should warn you I'm not all that good at playing dominant males.

What about the thief/prince MxM?