MxM Fandoms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EquinoxSol

Original poster
My name is Equi and I'm looking for some new rps! A couple I had just started ended and I'm bored, so I'm going to try for some new partners.

My rules are:
  1. No one-liners. I tend to post anywhere from a paragraph to 10+, but I won't do one-liners.
  2. I don't mind if you don't really talk to me OOC. But I would appreciate it if you talked to me about your plans for the rp, anything you'd like to see in it, etc.
  3. I mostly do mxm rps. To be honest, there's only one or two pairings that I'd want to do outside of mxm.
  4. I don't really do fandom x OC, but if you double up with me, I suppose I could do it.
  5. AUs aren't typically my thing, but if you've got a good enough one, I might consider it.
  6. I like headcanons, but I'd like it if you talked about it with me before it's in an rp. I'll give you the same treatment.
  7. I'm not a huge stickler about grammar, I know mine isn't perfect. As long as I can tell what you mean, it's not a problem.
Okay, on to pairings/fandoms. The character I want to play will be bolded, if neither is bolded then I'm fine playing either character. If a pairing is italicized, that means I have an idea for it. If a pairing is underlined, that means I really really want to do it.

Dragon Age
  1. Dragon Age: Origins
    1. Zevran x Warden
    2. Alistair x Warden
  2. Dragon Age II
    1. Anders x Hawke
    2. Fenris x Hawke (I love the Fenris is trans headcanon, and if you want to rp this, that is probably what I'd do.)
    3. Fenris x Hawke x Anders (I might want to look into a polyamorous relationship, or even just drama between the three would be fine.)
    4. Maybe something with Fenris in between leaving Tevinter and heading to Kirkwall.
    5. I might be convinced to do a Fenris x Danarius rp, but it wouldn't be loving or anything. It'd be really violent and heartbreaking and awful. But I'd be interested.
  3. Dragon Age Inquisition
    1. Solas x Inquisitor
    2. Iron Bull x Inquisitor
    3. Iron Bull x Dorian
    4. Something like Hawke and his LI from DAII during DAI.
    5. Cullen x Inquisitor
    6. OC x OC (I like to play mages, if that gives you any ideas.)
    7. Krem x Inquisitor
    8. Krem x Iron Bull
Assassin's Creed
  1. Assassin's Creed II/Brotherhood
    1. Ezio x Leonardo
  2. Assassin's Creed III/Rogue
    1. I'd really like something between Shay and Connor, like a lot (Even if it's not canon).
Harry Potter
  1. Harry x Draco
Game of Thrones/ASOIAF
  1. Renly Baratheon x Loras Tyrell
  2. Maybe something with Oberyn Martell
Guild Wars/Guild Wars II
  1. Literally Anything.
The Powder Mage Trilogy
  1. Again, literally anything.
Steven Universe
  1. Lapis Lazuli x Jasper
  2. Lapis Lazuli x Peridot
Skyrim
  1. OC x OC
Deadpool
  1. Deadpool x Spiderman

If a fandom you like isn't here, suggest it to me. I may or may not have heard of it, and if I'm into it, then we can do something with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am always looking! I'm especially looking for anything to do with Dragon Age, particularly something with Solas and a male Lavellan/OC. I also have an idea for any Inquisition rp, where the plot is darker than Inquisition was. Pm me or post here if you're interested!

@EquinoxSol I was getting ready to write a huge partner request for Dragon Age RP - it's the main reason I signed up on this forum - and then I saw this and I just... are you me??

I am dying to find someone who can write a good Iron Bull (I have a male Lavellan Inquisitor myself) and I am a sucker for anything involving the Hawke/Anders pairing. Considering I'm currently playing through DAI again, I'd love it if we could talk about a potential Inquisitor/Iron Bull RP. I'd love to hear your idea for it! And maybe, if things work out, we could do an additional RP with Hawke and Anders in the future, but I'm getting way ahead of myself there lol. I'm also eyeing your Assassin's Creed pairings and I see you like Skyrim. I'm smelling possibilities!

I'm with you concerning your rules as well, I'm pretty much the same.

Anyway. Dragon Age. If I understand your post right, you have no real preference for playing Bull or the Quizzy. I love Bull a lot but I can't write him worth a damn myself. I wish I could.
I have a head canon involving the anchor that I incorporated into my Lavellan's story, which I will explain if you're interested.

I hope we can work something out. ^^

Awesome! :D If you could pm me, I'd be more than happy to tell you my ideas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.