(MxM) Fandom Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pretty Boy

Original poster
My name is Phoenix and I'm an art major ready to take off in the world of storytelling. I've been roleplaying for seven years. I'm often busy with work and can't get to the computer. However, I try real hard to keep up.

Honestly, I just want patience. I'm not a great writer and I'm very slow sometimes, but I wanna try real hard to keep a real fun roleplay.

These are pretty straightforward:
1. All pairings are MxM. No exceptions. I'm really uncomfortable with girls and so this is non-negotiable.
2. Plot over anything else. I love romance, fluff, and the occasional smut, but plot is best!
3. I love dark themes and I tend to have a colorful vocabulary/dark humor so if I do or say anything that makes you uncomfortable, just say and I can change my ways!
4. I will roleplay with anyone over fifteen, but sexual situations can only be with 18+.
5. I'm friendly. I want to become your friend and get to know people. We can keep this strictly professional, but if you want, I'm more than happy to talk with you no matter what the subject. I love puns and jokes, and will hear you out if you're not feeling well.

(Yellow=Need, Red=Desperate Need, Green=NEED RIGHT NOW)

Naruto - Deidara/Hidan, Deidara/Sasori
One Piece - Zoro/Luffy, Zoro/Sanji, Shanks/Buggy
One Punch Man - Saitama/Genos, Saitama/Sonic, Saitama/King
Pokemon - Wally/Breandan, Lysandre/Sycamore, Wallace/Steven, Nobunaga/Mitsuhide, Motochika/Motonari, Nobunaga/Hero
Attack On Titan - Eren/Levi, Erwin/Levi, Jean/Marco, Jean/Armin
Thomas Was Alone - John/Chris, Thomas/Chris
Welcome to Nightvale - Carlos/Cecil
Hamtaro - Dexter/Howdy
Mystery Skulls Animated - Lewis/Arthur
Homestuck - John/Dave, Dave/Dirk, Dave/Bro, Dave/Karkat, Dave/Sollux, Dave/Eridan, Karkat/Sollux, Karkat/Equius, Karkat/Gamzee, Karkat/Eridan, Tavros/Gamzee, Tavros/Eridan, Sollux/Gamzee, Eridan/Cronus, Eridan/Dualscar, Kankri/Rufioh, Kankri/Cronus, Rufioh/Horuss, Rufioh/Cronus, Kurloz/Cronus, Cronus/Dualscar, Dualscar/Signless, Dirk/Jake, Dirk/Alpha Bro, Dirk/Caliborn, Troll OC/Human OC, Troll OC/Troll OC
DRAMAtical Murder - Aoba/Mink, Aoba/Noiz, Noiz/Koujaku
Legend of Zelda - Ghirahim/Link
Phoenix Wright - Phoenix/Miles, Phoenix/Godot
Tiger and Bunny - Barnaby/Kotetsu, Origami/Sky High, Fire Emblem/Rock Bison
Undertale - Mettaton/Anyone, Mettaton/Papyrus, Sans/Grillby, Nice Cream Guy/Burgerpants, 01/02, Human OC/Monster OC, (Genderbent) Alphys/Undyne
Blue Exorcist - Rin/Suguru
Steven's Universe - (Male identifying/Genderbent gems only) Pearl/Amythest, Ruby/Sapphire, Gem OC/Gem OC, Gem OC/Human OC
Regular Show - Mordecai/Rigby
Hustle Cat - (Male Avery only) Avery/Graves, Avery/Reese, Avery/Landry, Avery/Hayes, Reese/Graves
Hamilton - Alexander/Laurens, Alexander/Lafayette, Alexander/Burr
Don't Starve - Wilson/Maxwell
Wolf Among Us - Bigby/Grendel, Bigby/Anyone
In The Flesh - Kieren/Simon
Ouran High School Host Club - Hikaru/Kaoru, Tamaki/Kyoya
Star Trek- Kirk/Spock
Parallax - Lomax/Mr. Rogers
SGT Frog - Keroro/Giroro, Keroro/Tamama
Marvel - Steve/Bucky, Steve/Tony, Tony/Loki, Peter/Wade, Vision/anyone
Osomatsu-san - Kara/Todo, Kara/Ichi, Kara/Chibita, Todo/Ichi, Jyushi/Ichi
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - Jotaro/Kakyoin, Jotaro/Star Platinum, Speedwagon/Jonathan

(constantly updating)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Isho13
Still searching!

And make sure to check back in sometimes, I may have changed my requests or added some!

I can rp any of the One Piece couples, the Wally/Breandan couple, Blue Exorcist, and Regular Show! (Though I haven't watched it in forever) Send me a message and we can figure something out if you would like!!

HI!!! I would like to do a hikaru x kaoru rp!!! me being Kaoru if that's ok!!

Hello there, I'd be up for both Saitama/Genos and Pheonix/miles! Whichever you'd prefer!

Game for the Ouran pairings and the WTNV

Still searching!
What-did-you-just-say.gif

id love to roleplay Hikaru/Kaoru from ouran! {kinda the only fandom i knew from that list oops!}

Status
Not open for further replies.