MxM Dragon Age

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EquinoxSol

Original poster
Okay, so I really want a Dragon Age rp! I have a lot of pairings I love, but we could also use OCs. I have played all three games multiple times, except Origins, which I've only played once, but I've played Inquisition three times and II somewhere around six times. The character I want to play is listed first and asterisks indicate how badly I'd like to rp a certain pairing. More asterisks = more want.

Here are the pairings I like:
Dragon Age Origins--
  1. Alistair x Warden (or vice versa)
  2. Warden x Zevran
  3. OC x OC, Warden x OC (I'd really love doing something about the warden meeting someone from their origin they knew before the blight)
  4. Anything to do with the Circle of Magi and Templars. *****
Dragon Age II--
  1. Hawke x Anders ****
  2. Anders x Hawke ****
  3. Hawke x Fenris ****
  4. Fenris x Hawke ***
  5. Fenris x Anders (or vice versa) ***
  6. I might do a Fenris x Danarius rp, but it wouldn't be for the light of heart, and would be really dubcon...
  7. I might also be convinced to do a Carver x Anders/Anders x Carver rp, but I'm not sure of my skills at playing either of them.
  8. Hawke x OC (basically OC x OC but whatevs)
  9. Fenris x Hawke x Anders (I'm fine playing any of these characters) *****
  10. OC x OC
Dragon Age Inquisition--
  1. Inquisitor x Dorian
  2. Dorian x Inquisitor
  3. Dorian x Iron Bull
  4. I might be able to be convinced to play Iron Bull x Dorian, but I've never rp'd him before, so it'll probably be hilarious.
  5. I really want to do something with Krem *****
  6. Dorian x OC (before he joined the Inquisition)
  7. Inquisitor x OC
  8. Dorian x Inquisitor x Iron Bull (Again, I'm fine playing any of these characters) *****
  9. Iron Bull x Inquisitor
  10. Inquisitor x Iron Bull (I really, really want to rp this) *****
  11. OC x OC
  12. Inquisitor x Cullen ***
  13. Inquisitor x Solas (or vice versa, maybe) *****
Extra--
  1. I'd love to do something in Tevinter
  2. I might like to play a Qunari Saarebas, but it depends

If you're interested, please reply here! I am open to pretty much any plot, au, or idea, so don't be afraid. I am open to also doing this in the libertine forums, if you're 18+. Reply and we can start plotting! :D

• Love
Reactions: dw24
Status
Not open for further replies.