MxM Cravings [Always looking!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MidnightSpade

Original poster
Hey! You can call me Midnight or Spade, I don't mind either :P
I'm a 23 y/o guy who lives in the UK and thus on the GMT timezone, just for you to take into consideration, because we may only rarely be on at the same time.
I'm usually fairly free during the day and busier in the evenings due to personal commitments. It's always my goal to reply at least once a day to a roleplay, which is easier if it's a more casual one and slightly harder if I need to make a lengthy reply. At the moment something more casual is probably the best but I'll give anything a shot!

So here's what I'm looking for and interested in. If you see something you like just PM me or comment :3

Sorry if this seems a lot! I've put it under Spoiler tags for space-saving :3

Key:
♥ - I'm craving it
bold - Preferred character

Fandoms:
Zoro x Sanji
Doflamingo x Crocodile
Smoker x Ace
Eustass Kid x Law ♥
Killer x Eustass Kid
Shanks x Buggy
Marco x Ace

Ideas:
Eustass lost his arm fighting Doflamingo, Law's reaction to that.
Sanji likes dressing in women's clothes because of his time on Okama island and is ashamed of it, Zoro finds out and initially mocks him but eventually helps him accept it. ♥
Zoro is actually a transman but has hidden it from the crew all these years. Getting close to Sanji he finally finds out. Exploration of their relationship with this new revelation. ♥

Touya x Yukito/Yue ♥
Syaoran x Sakura

Ideas:
Touya is the cardcaptor instead of Sakura, going from when he releases the cards and meets Kero.
Yue is having trouble dealing with the loss of Clow and opening his heart to Touya and it's affecting Yukito. How they deal with it and end up in a sort of threeway, ♥

(I'm familiar with the majority of the handheld games)
Bachelor x Male MC
Cam x Male MC ♥
Vaughn x Mark/Male MC ♥

(I don't mind OC characters :3)
Sniper x Spy
Demo x Sniper
Soldier x Spy
Soldier x Engineer ♥

Gold x Silver ♥
Red
x Green(Blue) ♥
Morty x Eusine
Archie x Maxie ♥
Wallace x Steven
Lysandre x Sycamore
OC Trainer x OC Trainer
Pokemon x Pokemon

Ideas:
A Pokemon gets lost and has to find its master, and a feral Pokemon helps it get home.
Original trainer adventures in a new region.

Taichi x Yamato
Daisuke
x Ken
Takato x Henry
OC x Digimon

Ideas:
Taichi and Yamato have to deal with the loss of their Digimon (before 02) and the growing realisation that maybe they like each other more than friends.
OC Digidestined/Tamers on an adventure in the Digi World, trying to get home while accompanied by their Digimon partners, either friendship or paired.

Fandoms I like but not knowledgeable on:
(eg, I've read the wiki or watched enough to get the basic knowledge of it but I'm not 'fluent')
Ganondorf x Link
Ghirahim x Zant

Ideas:
Link was raised in the desert with Ganondorf, their growing relationship before Ganondorf leaves and Link takes up the Hero role.

Cid x Vincent
Rufus x Reno

Joseph x Caesar
Josuke x Kakyoin

Original or AU:
Werewolf x Human
Pirate
x Stowaway ♥
Pirate x Merman ♥
Demon
x Human
Teacher x Student
King/Prince x Knight
Detective x Mafia Boss

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I'd love to try the robot x Human idea. Pm me if you are interested and we can discuss about it :)

I would love to do a Harvest Moon one, preferably with me playing as an OC and you a bachelor.

I would love to do a Harvest Moon one, preferably with me playing as an OC and you a bachelor.
Sounds interesting :3 Wanna PM me with any ideas you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.