2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Modern.
Hello, I'm looking for partners to do a hardcore sexual roleplay. Some roles I have some roles in mind. I'd prefer to be the sub in them all.

Doctor x Patient- Character A is a doctor at a nearby hospital. Character B hurts him self and is sent to the hospital where Character A tends to him. A and B both have secrets that benefit each other.
Master x Slave- Character A buys character B from a 'pet' store. Character A enjoys having a toy around to do as he pleases even if that is to beat up when mad.
Teacher x Student- Character A is the teacher of Character B. When B's grades start to drop A gives him special assignments to do after school. But what happens when those assignment start to go from the schoolhouse to the teachers house?
Kidnapper x Hostage- Character A kidnaps character B for money but when his family can't pay up what will he be forced to do for his kidnapper... or kidnappers?
Petsitter x Pet- Character A is a petsitter and gets a call to watch a pet but when he gets to the house there is no pet... or so he thought. Character B is a pet with a sick master that likes to play games. How will this job turn out for them both?
Older Brother x Younger (step?)brother
Older Brother's friend x Younger Brother
Boss x Intern

Nothing is off limits for me. Some things I'd like in the roleplays:

Piercings- on the sub done in roleplay or before
Beatings
Cuts
Pain of anything sort
Age Differences
Neko

Last edited:
Status