MxM and MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rarava

Original poster
I've been pretty bored lately and have some free time on my hands, so what better way to avoid school work than role playing.

Marvel pairings:
Matt x Foggy ( Let's get one thing straight here, do not, for the love of God, make Matt Murdock submissive. Foggy isn't a dominant character over him. It just doesn't work out in my mind. So don't do it, please. )
Bucky x Steve
Peter x Wade x Matt ( craving this so hard. I wanna play Matt at least. )
Clint x Pietro ( craving)
Matt x Clint (craving)

Naruto:
Kakashi x Naruto
Madara x Hashirama

MxF pairings

Marvel:
Karen x Matt (craving)
Claire x Matt
Foggy x Karen x Matt ( craving this too. )
Natasha x Bucky (craving)
Tony x Pepper

Naruto:
Naruto x Hinata

Soul eater:
Soul x Maka

Send me a PM if you are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
General rules:

I prefer having a partner who isn't going to give me one liners after one liners. I get it, it happens but sometimes it's hard to keep a role play going.

Im also not looking for a partner who is going to post me a story and expect me to post on back. Um, sorry, not only do I have a hard time writing but not having a computer to type normally doesn't help either. That being said, I'm looking for a laid back partner.

Writing average: 2 lines to possible two paragraphs.

Don't be pain. Compromise if we have too.

Submissive/dominant.... This topic is always so hard because I get an influx of submissive character and I'm not too fond of that. I prefer to have switching going on, meaning I won't always be dominant or submissive. However if my partner isn't into that, I may go ahead and be dominant. It depends on my mood. Ask before assuming I will. Most likely I'll just get rid of it completely.
And I have to confess, shy submissives a turn me off. Like if my character has to take action for every touch ( nothing inappropriate, just like hand holding and kissing), I'm not going to be happy. For all I care have a clingy character. Think about the characters personal, if they aren't naturally shy in any canon moments then don't make them that way please.

I'd love to rp with you, and I also don't type on the computer. If you don't mind
me asking, what other rp do topics do you?I like to think that I'm a pretty relaxed
person, I don't expect anyone to reply quickly and I like a wide variety of topics
and settings. I usually write anywhere from a few lines to a paragraph.

I'd love to rp with you c:

Status
Not open for further replies.