2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
- Please be 18 or over. This is definitely a comfort thing and I feel betrayed when I'm lied to. And since this will be a romance rp, I don't want things to be uncomfortable maturity wise and there might be more mature elements to this.

- I'm really sorry, but I'm only comfortable roleplaying with females at the moment.

- Please be active. I'm on quite a lot, so 4 or more replies a day would be great. Anything less, and my dumb brain gets distracted.

- Length. I'm looking for short, detailed, but quick responses. Something I can reply to on the move.

- Please be ok with fluff and slice-of-life stuff.

- Feel free to chat with me. I don't bite, I promise! (Although that's not exactly a rule as such, haha)

- Mediums. I don't roleplay through threads, but I rp through pm.

Plot: I really want to do an RP where we double - both playing a stuntman in a famous group (probably one we make up ourselves) and then their long-suffering spouses, who have to deal with all the nonsense they do.

It'd be a mix of all dramas, but it would mostly be comedy + romance. With me, romance and domestic stuff is a given. I would like one of the couples to be MxM though, just since I play that better sometimes.

It's literally as simple as that, to message me if you'd like to discuss it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.