MxM and FxF pairings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Adrie

Original poster
Okay! It's so good to be back. After 3-4 weeks of being busy as hell I'm glad I can finally rejoin the Iwaku community and get back to roleplaying! Though before I do get onto things, there is the chance I will be busy once again with school and work. So if I randomly disappear it's probably due to that. I will try my best to alert you when that happens.

Here are a few things about me~
  • I am female, though I am comfortable playing either gender. It does not matter to me.
  • I am 21.
  • I write at least a paragraph per post, 2-3 paragraphs if inspired.
  • I get writers block easily so if I don't reply quickly I apologize.
  • I do have a life outside of Iwaku, so I might suddenly disappear for a few days. If I do please don't quit on me!
  • I will NOT roleplay any plot involving rape. I am extremely against it.
  • I like to play the submissive character, but with great persuasion I will attempt dominant.
  • Not familiar with the FxF pairing so I prefer to play the submissive character in those pairings.
  • I post from my phone a lot, so if there are any mistakes in my posts please forgive me.
My rules~
  • At least post a paragraph per post. I understand we all have our bad days so less is okay.
  • Post at least once a week.
  • Please be comfortable playing the dominant character in some pairings.
  • Help with the plot! Unfortunately I dont have any plots in mind so we'll have to brainstorm.
  • And most importantly, have fun!
The part I will most prefer to play will be bolded. The pairings I wish to play the most will have a * next to it.
Brother x Brother
Sister x Sister
Teacher x Student
*Demon x Human
Demon x Demon
*Demon x Angel
*Demon x Brother/Sister
Angel x Human
*Human x Vampire
*Vampire x Demon
Vampire x Angel
*Satanist x Christian Boy/Girl
Neko x Neko
*Incubus x Human
*Succubus x Human
*Jock x Nerd
*Rich x Poor
*Best friend x Best friend
Country x City

More to come soon!

Comment if you are interested!

Feel free to give me your ideas as well!

Reactions: Lusterless Nova
Hey I would be interested in roleplaying with you! I like these pairings:
-brother x brother
-teacher x student
-jock x nerd (love this one)
-demon x angel (and this one)

I really appreciate the honesty in your availability to play. If you're keen, I'd love to do a mxm with you for any of the following:

best friend x best friend
incubus x human
demon x human
demon x angel

Hmm i really like the incubus x human. Would you rather be the incubus or human?

@Bella Ooh yay! If it's quite alright with you, I'd rather play the human. Would you like me to send a pm to discuss this further?

@Ceridwyn No problem! I'll try to tell you if I ever find myself busy. And would best friend x best friend be alright?

I wouldn't mind doing a Demon x Angel FxF with you, I think I can play a convincing demon.

Status
Not open for further replies.