2. Prestige
  3. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, MxM, Angst, more romance, slice of life, fantasy, forbidden romances, and oh yeah EVEN MORE ROMANCE!!
Hiya friends! And welcome! Firstly I would like to take this time and thank you for taking an interest in my post. I've got some limited but none the less free time on my hands so I figured why not try and search for some new partners? Now, be warned, that my time is indeed very limited. So, with that being said I could perhaps take on one or two more partners at this time, and if you see anything you like below go ahead and shoot me a comment or a message.

Introduction:

I'm going to keep this very brief, short, and sweet to the point. My name is No Hero and I've been role playing for about sixteen years now. I'm an adult and I expect my partners to be such as well (18+) Most if not all of my role plays revolve around romance in some sort of fashion. I'm a sucker for it, and when it comes to more intimate moments I would prefer to write them out rather than fade to black. Plot comes first and always. Smut is nice but without a plot it bores me fast. I consider myself an advanced-novella writer and I would like for my partners to be the same. Now my posts may be shorter depending on the circumstances of the stories, but my average post length is no less than 1,000 words. For this search thread most if not all plots I am interested in are MxM unless stated otherwise. My characters are switches and I would like a partner with the same mind set, none of this 'I only play submissive characters' sorry friend but if that's the case then I am not the one for you. And at this time unfortunately I will not be doubling.

What to expect from me:

• Communication
  • Honesty
  • Passion
  • Lengthy Posts
  • Open Mindsets
  • Creativity
  • Memes *cough *cough
  • Contribution

What I expect from you:

• Honesty
  • Open communication
  • Respect
  • Contribution
  • Creativity
  • AND LASTLY HAVE FUN!
  • Also, if you've got those sweet sweet memes, please I beg you...send them to me..

Pairings/Plots

((When it comes to canon verses I am comfortable playing both canon and OC. My prefered role will be bolded))

Demon Slayer

OC
x Tanjiro
OC x Doma
OC x Giyuu

Inuyasha

OC x OC
Male Rin x Sesshomaru

Marvel

Peter Parker x OC ← Please guys I am begging someone for this one! I have the most radical idea in mind that I have been dying to do! If anyone is interested please let me know! I can fill you in on the idea I have in mind.

Pairings:

Don
x Loyal guard dog
Thug x Politician
Delinquent x Goodie two shoes
Blind friend x Jock friend
Military Soldier x Top secret science experiment
Prince
x Knight
Prince x Prince
King x Exiled Prince
Jock x Nerd
Jock x Delinquent
Vampire x Priest

Still looking

Still looking

Still looking.

Hello! My name is Freddie and I'm definitely interested in a couple of your pairings :) While I usually don't write really big posts, I feel I can post several paragraphs comfortably and fairly easily if given enough material. I go for quality more so over quantity, but I can definitely pump more out to satisfy.

If you're down with that, the pairings I'm most interested in is Vampire x Priest and Delinquent x Goody two-shoes. I'm a sucker for romance and those sound fantastic!

Marvel

Peter Parker x OC ← Please guys I am begging someone for this one! I have the most radical idea in mind that I have been dying to do! If anyone is interested please let me know! I can fill you in on the idea I have in mind.

I would love to try something out along the lines of this! Would you prefer I PM you to talk it out, maybe give you an example of my writing style? If your interested, let me know and we can talk it over.