3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Yaoi, furry/Neko, Fantasy, Tragedies, Horror, Dark Romance, Mpreg,
So I usually do MxM roleplays but I want to try and do a couple MxF. Seeing as I am a male, I would prefer to play the male role but to practice being a girl I wouldn't mind playing as the girl either. I am not a huge fan of sappy romantic roleplays but I will do a couple. I like roleplays that a dark and twisted with lots of plot twists. My grammar and spelling is not the best since English is not my first language, I write 2 to 6 paragraphs but I prefer to stick to 2 and I prefer threads over Pms unless its a really smutty roleplay (which I am not a huge fan of but I am willing to do a couple).

Insane Patient x Nurse/Doctor
Nerd x Jock
Witch x Human
Demon x Human
Murderer x Friend
Childhood Friends
Teacher x Student (hasto have some sort of plot twists, not a huge fan of these generic pairings that usually have the same plot over and over)
Angel x Demon
Brother x Sister
anything you would like to suggest :)

Things I would like In some of my Roleplays:
Romance
Plot twists
Rape
Age gap
Stockholm syndrome
Forbidden romance

Last edited:
Still searching

Hi! I almost exclusively play female characters. I'm interested in the Demon x human, demon x angel, and the murderer x friend!

Did you have a plot in mind for any of them?

Well to give some general ideas I've got one at least for two of them. For Demon x Angel It could be that one has been sent to capture the other or perhaps is foolish enough to try simply to gain favor with their side, there's just one catch both of them get stuck on Earth or something happens to that effect thus making them HAVE to get to know one another. For Demon x Human I was thinking more along the lines of the demon trying to make promises to the human in order to strike a deal. As for murderer and friend....I got nothin' it's just a situation I've never done before and thought it would be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.